chapter 27

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhans POV

"Yibo hurry up!" I shouted outside of our room, waiting for Yibo to change.

"Zhan ge I'm almost done!" Yibo shouted back.

I already gave the trunks to Zhuo Cheng and now he was waiting for us by the pool.

As Yibo walked out the door I couldn't help but stare at those perfectly defined abs.

I wore a blue pair of trunks that had a little hole cut for my tail. Yibo wore plain black ones, while the ones we gave to Zhuo Cheng were red.

"Let's go get the floaties first!" We headed to the garage to find boxes and many cars, a place to hang all the keys which I counted to be around fifty-something and unused fluffy blankets.

"Yibo what are the blankets for?" I asked as my attention was all on those blankets that I wanted to keep all for myself.

"Um... Hua Chen told me that you would want to nest when you go in heat to I bought blankets and pillows for when it comes." Yibo said, embarrassed about being exposed.

I ran up to Yibo while giving him a thousand kisses all over his face, "You're such a good boyfriend!"

"Only the best for you!" Yibo kissed me right on the lips.

"We need to hurry before Zhuo Cheng and comes to look for us," I exclaimed.

"Ok Zhan ge, we need to take the boxes on the right."

We each grabbed two boxes, Yibo grabbing the big one and a tiny one while I grabbed the other two.

We carried them to the pool that was near the garden and the flower bed. 

When we reached there, there was already an automatic inflater, "What's with the boxes?" Zhuo Cheng asked us as we dopped them against the floor.

"They're the floaties, now all we have to do is to inflate them!"

We attached them to the inflater as I cheered as the floaties got bigger and bigger.

When I opened the bigger box I expected there to be two floaties since it was so big but what I got was a living sized unicorn floaty that was bigger than all three of us combined.

When we were done inflating them I immediately throw then in the water, watching them as they floated further.

I waited for Yibo to jump in because I wanted to jump on his back. My plan backfired as he moved away.

"Ah! It's so cold! " I shivered as Yibo swam towards me giving me some of his body heat.

"Let's do a competition! How about let's see who is the fastest! Swimming from this end to the other."

"Yes! Let's do that!" I swam happily to the end that Zhuo Cheng was at, Yibo followed after me.

As we all reached the same in, "I want to do the count down!"

"Are you guys ready?" I look at both of them, they each nodded and I started to count down.

"3...2...1...go!" I swam as fast as I could without choking myself underwater.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                  Bye Bye~