Chapter 50

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibos POV

I was suddenly hit with a question that I always thought was unnecessary. 

If Zhan wants to have kids then I wouldn't mind but if he did want them then I would be happy to add another person to the list of people I love.

"Zhan ge, I would love to have kids," I secured him tightly into my arms.

I wanted all the bad thoughts to go away, for Zhan to have a carefree life with me.

"Really? You want to have kids?" Zhan had turned his face so his chin was on my chest, hauling him u to meet my eyes.

"Of course I do but only with you," I replied.

It was true, I only wanted to have kids with Zhan.

"What if I'm pregnant,"

"Are you sure?" I asked while thinking of all the possibilities,

"Yeah, I mean we did it with no protection and my heat suddenly stopped. I heard from Hua Chen that when someones pregnant they would be clinging and would trow up in the mornings."

I thought that he was right, he did have the possibility to become pregnant.

"Do you want to go to the doctors to see if it's true?" I wanted to know the outcome too.

I would love to have baby Zhan's running around the house soon.

It would make the house more lively.

"I wonder if we would have twins?" Zhan ge murmured but I still heard it.

"What do you mean?" My brain had been confused.

"Hybrids are likely to give birth to more than one child," Zhan explained.

"Do you want two?"

"I mean, yeah, I would like two, both boys, one human and one a bunny hybrid- but I would love them either way,"

I noticed the slip-up but just smiled fondly.

I was whipped and I would happily admit that who wouldn't when you have Zhan ge as your love.

 Not that I would give him away.

"We can go check tomorrow and I can take the day off," 

Zhan let out a semi- squeal, noticing that we were in bed and ready to sleep.

Silence soon followed after. 

We slept into the next day, not minding that we skipped dinner.

I was too excited to know that answer to Zhan's question.

Even if Zhan wasn't pregnant I would still be happy, knowing that we could have kids anytime since Zhan wanted them too.

Notes:

Hi everyone, so as you know it's Christmas and this will probably be one of my last posts of the year. These two chapters were rushed since I didn't want to finish the year randomly. So next year around February I will start posting again and I am going on a trip otherwise I would start posting around January. Happy Christmas everybody!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                     Bye Bye~