Chapter 48

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhan's POV

"Yibo, I'm done!" I said happily, holding my plate out and showing it off to Yibo who was still eating.

"Zhan ge just wait for me! Can't you see that I'm not done yet?" Yibo pointed to his plate, I pouted because I have to wait for YIbo to finish.

I walked over to the couch and sat on with a thump.

"Zhan ge I'm done now." Yibo already washed the dishes.

I jumped up and bounced my way to the car. Yibo hoped in after me.

I was humming with the music that was playing. I saw Yibo look at me through the corner of his eye.

We arrived at any ordinary supermarket. Walking in, I rushed to get everything I wanted.

The cart that Yibo was moving around was already half full. Filled with unhealthy snacks and drinks.

Yibo gave a disapproving look but didn't say anything. He went to the vegetables and picked out the best ones.

The younger grabbed the carrots that was for the bunnies but since the bunnies aren't supposed to have too many carrots since they are too high in sugar, they were probably for me.

I smiled at him and happily followed after.

While walking through the store I grabbed at the things I wanted.

Yibo didn't say anything even though he probably disapproved of most of the things that chose.

It didn't help that Yibo only brought vegetables and fruit. It made me feel like I was using him for his money.

I was suddenly emotional and tears were ready to fall from my eyes.

My ears were tipped back and looked floppy and depressed.

When Yibo looked over, seeing that I wasn't following him, He walked back and asked,

"What's wrong? " He asked worriedly,

A pair of arms were around my waist, comforting me.

He rubbed against my waist and waited for me to explain, 

"I-I just feel like I'm using you for your money." I looked down at the floor.

"Zhan ge, you're not using me, I'm willing to give you anything you want," A kiss was placed on my forehead.

"Are you sure?" I leaned into Yibo's shoulder, seeking comfort.

"What is mine, is yours too" People that were normally shopping were now looking at us, not like we're crazy but like we're the most cutest thing in this world.

"Do you want to go home now?" 

I nodded, the sudden urge to nest was crawling up my spine. All I wanted was to organize everything so that I could sleep in all the fluffy blankets and bast in Yibos scent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                           Bye Bye~