Chapter 36

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yibos POV

I went to work with a blank face,

"CEO Wang here are the documents about the meeting that will happen at 12:00 after that you have to finish the paperwork with the new client and another meeting will be at 3:00. At 4:30 you will have to sign a contract then you are free for the rest of the day,"

"You can go," I excused him with a wave of my hand,

Today the schedule is okay, not too busy but still busy enough that I can't see Zhan ge earlier.

Right now I need to finish the paperwork before I have the meeting,

I sat at my desk while writing, it was tiring but what can I do?

I finally finished, but now there are five minutes till the meeting, I walked to the meeting room with my secretary following behind me.

I sat at the seat that was specificity for the CEO, one by one everyone gathered in.

Once the seats were all full, my secretary connected the screen with the slide, he started explaining the stocks,

"So last week our stocks with our jewelry went up by 10% but the clo- 'Ring Ring' "

Someone's phone started ringing I looked over to see who it was.

There was a rule to make sure everyone's phone was on silent before entering the meeting room.

I then look at my pocket to see it vibrating, I pulled it out to turn it off, I raised my hand signaling that it was my phone.

Everyone looked shocked since I just broke my own rule.

I looked at the screen to see it was Zhan ge, I have no choice but to answer it in front of everyone.

Call

"Yibo?" Zhan ge asked.

"Zhan ge? Is there something you need?" i asked

"Yeah, the driver said that we will meet at your parent's house."

"They called yesterday saying that they wanted us to visit."

"oh okay, when are you off work?"

"At 5 the earliest."

"Hmm okay, bye love you~"

"Love you too"

End of call

The managers were shocked that I even answered. 

"You may continue." I signed for my secretary to continue.

We then finished the meeting like nothing happened.

After the meeting was finished I heaved a sigh, looking at the paperwork that was just piled onto my desk.

Before I start on my work I need to calm down,

I took out my phone and went through my camera history.

Seeing Zhan ge take up most of my storage, I stared a little longer before getting started on that huge pile.

By the time I was finished with all meetings and work, I went down to leave.

Every time the elevator stopped to open I hear people whispering about the meeting incident.

When I was finally on the first floor everyone stopped talking and bowed.

I already knew they were talking about me and Zhan ge but I didn't care, instead, I liked it.

Now they know that Zhan ge is mine and only Mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                              Bye Bye~