Chapter 45 (M)

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhans POV

Yibo fliped us, so now I was under him.

My body burns at his cold touch, his hands were running down my sides and under the shirt, feeling my bare skin.

Slowly tearing the clothing away piece by piece, soon enough I was completely naked.

Yibo gave a gentle kiss before immediately latching onto my buds.

His tongue twirling the bud while sucking occasionally, giving a little kiss before moving on to the twin.

I moaned when the cold air touched the saliva left from Yibo, 

The attention was given before he came up to kiss me once more, our tongues battle like it was the end of the world.

A string of saliva connecting us together when we left to take a breath.

Yibo moved his free hand that wasn't holding onto my neck to move down onto the thick bump, giving it a hard squeeze and a smack turning the left side reed before reaching between the cheeks.

"Zhan ge~" Yibo breath out, my voice hitched, I whined.

Getting the sign Yibo reached down but was surprised when the place was already wet without lube,

He held his finger back up to inspect it, the liquid was sticky and clear, I blushed when I saw it.

I hid my face in his neck hiding the embarrassment when he looked at me for an explanation.

"That's slick, it helps so we don't need lube when I have my heat," I murmured into Yibos neck.

When I looked up again the finger was already rubbing against my rim.

I let out a shaky breath, being in heat made me really sensitive.

"A-ah!" The white liquid was already shot between us, landing on my stomach.

I couldn't believe I came from Yibo rubbing at my rim, his finger wasn't even inside yet.

My face turned crimson red, my ears limped down covering my face.

Yibos hand automatically reached to touch, my ears leaned into his hand it felt good but it also made me over-sensitive. 

"Y-Yibo, too much," I pushed at his hand.

"Mhm," Yibo leaned into my neck, sucking numerous love marks into me while his hand was preparing me one finger at a time.

"I'm ready Yibo, "I whined when Yibos fingers left, his hand went to touch my tail that was quivering.

"Yibo don't touch! your hands are still sticky," I said while it was already too late, my tail was hard to clean and I didn't want my slick on it.

When I said that the slick I was producing was pooling on the bed, Yibo looked down, "Can I put it in now Zhan ge?"

I nodded slightly and prepared for the sting that never came. His cock slid in so easily that I moaned at the friction.

"Does it hurt?" Yibo asked while caressing my sides,

"N-no, you can move now, "

Yibo slid out until the tip was the only thing connecting us, then slamming into me at an animalistic pace.

"W-wait, Yibo s-slow down!" I screamed, it felt good but it was too much, I already came once and now I was over sensitive.

My tail shook violently and my ears stayed limp in pleasure.

I kept my eyes on my lover as he sweats from pleasure. It felt too good, especially since I was in heat, it felt like I was on cloud nine.

Both his hands were gripping so tight that I was sure that there was going to be bruises later on.

"F-fast Yibo, "I commanded.

My body was at the edge, my hand gripped at Yibos wrist. His hand locked into mine.

"C-cumming, " I stammered before a white liquid shot between us, I saw white, my vision was blurry from tears.

My insides were pulsing so much that Yibo came, white painted my walls as Yibo fell beside me so that he was now spooning me.

My hole dripping from his cum, I was exhausted, my body felt used but I loved that knowing that it was the one I loved.

Arms wrapped around me, my heat subsided for now but I knew that it wasn't over yet.

I fell asleep at the beat of Yibos heart, his body warming mine.

All I remember was Yibo pulling the blankets on top of me before I fell into oblivion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                  Bye Bye~