Chapter 6

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao zhans POV

I woke up in a cold bed. It was dark with the curtains blocking off the light. The walls were plain white which scared me a little. I was still getting used to this place.

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. 

I didn't have many great days when I was living with my old master, but Yibo was nice and he was also kind to me.

I slipped myself of the bed to open the curtains, go to the bathroom and take a nice warm shower.

After rinsing the bubbles off I remembered that I didn't have any clothes.

I was about to call Yibo when I saw a pile of clothes near the towels.

I put them on while smelling heaven right then and there.

It has Yibos musky but calm scent on it. It was a way to big for me but I had to deal with it.

I went to look for some food before my stomach growl at me.

I walk my way down the cold stairs and into the kitchen.

When I went down Yibo was already there eating his breakfast, consisting of pancakes and apple juice.

A plate was already set up next to his.

I walk walked over and said with a cheery voice, "Good mourning~"

"Mourning" Yibo replied back.

"What do you want to do today?"

"I'm staying home for today"

"Ok, then I'm staying as well."

After breakfast was finished I went to check on the bunnies.

Seeing the green vegetables I couldn't hold back. I ripped a piece of lettuce from its family and started munching on it.

Feeding the pair bunnies as well since it looked like no one was going to feed them.

"Xiao zhan! Xiao zhan!"

By the time Yibo had started calling me I had finished eating two whole lettuce's.

When Yibo came to the backyard I looked at him with a guilty face while a piece of lettuce was in my mouth.

"I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean t-to."

I was about to burst into tears until Yibo hugged me while patting my back.

"It's okay, no one will hurt you. Now that you are living here you can do whatever you want, no more crying ok?"

"o-ok 'sniff'"

"I came to find you for lunch, do you still want to eat?" Yibo asked with a fond tone.

"I-I don't 'sniff' want to eat, b-but can 'sniff' I h-have a milkshake?" I made sure to ask with puppie eyes.

"Of course you can"

Yibo picked me up while I clung onto his neck, hiding my face in his neck.

I blushed since Yibos hands were on my bumbum.

Once we were in the kitchen Yibo had asked what flavor I wanted the milkshake to be.

"Banana!" I shouted.

"hmm, ok" A smile playing on Yibos lips.

I happily sipped on my milkshake while occasionally stealing bits of Yibos food, eating from Yibos hands.

"You know if you were hungry you could have told me."

"I'm not!" I semi shouted while frowning a little.

"Anyways we need to go to the mall sometime." 

"Why?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                      Bye Bye~