Chapter 49

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhan's POV

When we got home I immediately ran to our bedroom. My hands were already itching to organized everything until I was satisfied.

Hua Chen, who just got back from her relatives looked at me with a confused face. 

She then looked at Yibo who shared the same look.

I ignored them and continued my way upstairs. 

Reaching our bedroom I filled my nose with the comforting scent that Yibo produces.

But when I looked ay our bed my ears had started twitching, my tail itched and the feeling of wanting to complete something was there again.

I didn't stop until I felt satisfied. The pillows need to be in a specific order, the stuffed toys that Yibo bought for me had to be placed so it was surrounding the bed evenly.

The blankets needed to be in order, from soft and warm to fluffy and cuddly.

It seemed like my body had a mind of its own, it didn't want to stop. But in the end, looking over at what I had transformed from our boring looking bedroom was satisfying.

The itching was gone and I finally felt like I could rest.

I curled up in the middle of what I had created and sighed. The bed was warm but it still seemed like there was something missing...

Yibo!

Of course, my mate had to be here!

I ran down to see Yibo talking Hua Chen about business-related things that I didn't have another brain cell to care about.

I dragged the confused looking man with me. 

He gave Hua Chen the look, meaning that he wanted to continue talking but his lover was more important right now.

I lead Yibo to our room, wanting to show of my nest. 

When Yibo came in his face was confused but fond.

"Yibo, what do you think?!" I exclaimed happily, hoping to fish up some complements.

What I hoped was what I got," It looks great, ge. Are you nesting?" 

I nodded and lead him to our bed. 

I leaped in finding the most comfortable spot and pulled Yibo in next to me.

I rested my head on Yibos nest and drew tiny circles near his stomach.

"Yibo, what would you do if I was pregnant?" I suddenly had the urge to ask this question. I didn't know why myself.

When I found out that I could give birth, I wanted nothing more than to be able to erase this ability.

Not all hybrids are able to give birth, but I was able to. I didn't want this ability because the scientist or what they called themselves would force me to breed with other types of hybrid.

Luckily, they sold me off before they had run more tests on me. I acted like I didn't know anything so I could getaway.

Since then I always thought about having the perfect family, always asking myself if this dream would ever come true.

But now I wanted nothing more than to have that perfect family with Yibo,

Hoping that he would think the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                               Bye Bye~