Chapter 19 (M)

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhans POV

I was woken up by Hua chen as it was time for dinner.

I saw that I was in my bed, 'I must have fallen asleep.' I walked over to the bathroom.

I looked at my self, I saw a tired-looking bunny hybrid.

I quickly washed my face then left for the kitchen.

As I was walking through the hallway to the kitchen I heard the door open behind me.

I turned around scared, 'sighing as it was just Yibo.

I rubbed where my heart was calming it down.

"Yibo you scarred me!" I looked into his eyes.

My naughty eyes slowly traveled down. My cheeks have been tinted red.

'Why is it so big?!' I looked at his girth.

When I realized what I was doing I looked back up.

"Why Are you naked?!" 

"Remember? You made me do this."

"Oh yeah"I rubbed at the back of my neck.

Then I remembered, Hua chen! 'No, she can't see my Yibo like this, definitely not. 

I pushed Yibo bach into his room making sure to lock the door.

Blushing when I felt his abbs.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"You can't go out like that!"

"Why not? you're the one that wanted me to go out like this." Yibo sat on the bed.

"Not anymore! You're Mine. Hua chen can't see you like this.!" I hugged Yibo sitting in his lap, scenting him. 

I moved a bit in his lap, it was a little bit uncomfortable.

I slowly looked bach a Yibo when I felt something hard pocking at my thigh.

Since I was wearing shorts it was directly touching my soft skin.

I leaned up to kiss Yibo, being met halfway.

The kiss was hot. The soft skin of our lips touching the others. Yibo softly pressed forward, desire seen.

When I felt a lick at my lips I opened up. I slick tongue slid in battling against mine.

I hit Yibo at his bicep when it was getting hard to breath.

My breath staggered when Yibos lip left mine. 

I saw Yibos eyes filled with lust and love. When I leaned bach in the grip at my waist tightened.

I was pulled back in and I'm not complaining. It felt great to be kissed by someone you loved.

Small kisses at my neck were felt. Yibo kissed down until the joint of my neck, suck in some dark purple marks.

"Ah!...Mm...Argh." I moaned at the pleasure.

Hands were now pawing at my buds, lifting up the shirt I held my arms up. For my shirt to be taken off.

Kissing his way down leaving marks along the way I shivered at the now prominent cold.

Latching onto the left bud, not forgetting the right one by rolling the bud alone his hands.