Chapter 21

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Hua chen wrapped up the leftovers as she said goodnight to the new couple.

They washed the plates and head upstairs hand in hand.

Walking into their separate rooms Yibo stoped Zhan.

"Zhan ge can you sleep with me today?" He grabbed Zhans hand, holding it against his.

"Alright, just let me get some clothes, I need to shower." He felt a small tug.

"Zhan ge just shower with me. I need to shower, anyways the bath did nothing. So let's shower together." Yibo whined while swinging Zhans hand.'

"God Yibo you're such a kid", "Are you saying that you're an old man?" A hit came on to the youngers chest, making a slapping sound.

"Hehehe, ge hurry and get your clothes, I'll be waiting!"

"You child, show some respect to your elders!" Zhan shouted to Yibo.

When Zhan had selected his night ware he left for yibos bedroom.

Seeing that Yibo was in the bathroom, he took this time to admire the spacious room.

There were no hangings on the walls, but there was a table with a lamp and a wheeled chair.

But what surprised me the most was the glass shelf, going right up to the roof.

'who in the hell has a glass shelf in their room?"

In the glass shelf were action figures, legos, boxes that hasn't been built yet, and god so many car keys. There were layers upon layers of toys.

If someone told me this was the CEO's room I wouldn't believe it.

'Who would've known that Yibo was such a kid.'

I ran my fingers over the glass where the car keys were.

"Zhan ge why are you there? I was waiting for you."

"Aish, why are you so impatient? I was just looking around."

"ge just hurry."

Zhan went inside the bathroom to see a luxurious room that anyone would wish for.

The shower was already turned on to set the water on a warm temperature.

They both got inside, Yibo was roaming his hands against the marked sink. When Zhan looked down he gasps in horror.

"Yibo! What have you done to me!" The older looked at the younger for an explanation.

"Zhan ge I marked you, so now the whole world knows you're mine" Yibo stated while looking down at the marks proudly.

Yibo kissed on one of the marks that were near the joint of Zhan's neck.  Back hugging the older.

"Zhan ge when's your birthday?"

"Its on The 5th of October. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing ge"

Yibo nuzzled his face into Zhans neck.

"Zhan ge I was thinking that you should just move in"

"Huh? I already live here" Zhan looked at Yibo confused.

"I mean to move into my room"

"Really?!" He turned around while hugging the dear life out of Yibo.

"Mm, now that we are dating, I think it is reasonable to sleeping the same bed." The younger gave Zhan a quick liss.

"I was also thinking that I should get you a card so that you can go shopping without me. I could also hire a driver for you, you don't have to ask permission from me to go out you know." Zhan looked at Yibo in awe.

"You would do that for me?" he asked.

"I would give you the world" 

Feeling emotional Zhan said, "I love you"

"I love you too"

Soon it leads to a heated make-out session.

They soon leave the shower to get dressed and ready to go to bed.

They faced each other, a hand over Zhans waist and a leg over Yibos thigh.

"I love you"

They both said at the same time before laughing it off, then falling into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                            Bye Bye~