S1 E3: Construction

Connor: Recap time! Connor here!

Davis: And Davis, and last episode we saw something really crazy!

Connor: There was this guy named Blood Stalk who beat the living crap out of us without even trying, who even is this guy?

Davis: And does he have anything to do with that strange rip that we saw a long time ago?

Connor: I'm not sure if that plays anything.

Davis: Shut up! Anyways you all are going to find out right about... Now!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is a random college classroom. There are very few classes running today, and Samantha, Connor and Davis are all grouped up in the empty classroom, with Connor sporting a notebook chock full of the information that he was given by the gas)

Connor: Well, this is what I was able to sketch out, at least what was important.

(Connor shows sketches of a strange morpher like device and a set of bottles that seem to go along with the device)

Davis: I'm just curious though Sam, why this classroom?

Samantha: Apparently they're doing repairs because something smashed the window here, but nobody is here so I decided why not group up here?

(Jack walks in sporting a trench coat and a flat cap amongst his normal outfit)

Jack: What's up guys? Did I miss anything yesterday?

Samantha: Just some notes. Where were you?

Jack: I was sick.

Samantha: Say how did you know we were in here?

Jack: The door's creaked open so naturally I was curious. Well I'll catch you guys later.

(Jack leaves and Samantha looks around the classroom)

Samantha: Huh, what's that?

(Samantha slowly walks over to the corner to see a strange device and bottles matching what Connor had sketched out)

Samantha: Hey Connor, you might wanna get a look at this!

(Connor walks over to see the device and he picks up that and the bottles before bringing them over to Davis)

Davis: That looks exactly like what you sketched out!

Connor: From what I know, this thing is called the build driver. It allows you to transform like a power ranger of some sort. I just know what this thing is and how to transform with it.

Samantha: So this essentially turns you into a superhero? This could do well against that Blood Stalk guy. How do you use it?

(Samantha picks up the build driver and gently presses it to her hips where a belt shoots out and secures the build driver onto her)

Connor: Now take those bottles and give them a good shake.

(Samantha proceeds to take the two bottles, one red and one blue, and shakes them up)

Connor: Now twist the cap until you hear a click...

(Samantha continues to follow Connor's instructions)

Connor: Now slot them into the build driver.

(Samantha slots the red bottle first)

Rabbit!

Samantha: ...Rabbit? Does that have to do with anything?

Connor: Not that I know of. Go ahead and put that other one in.