Season 4 Grand Finale: The Flyswatter

Samantha: It seems like I'm the only one left to do the recapping this time... Christine is gone, Evolt is gone, Davis is gone, Sebastian is gone, Connor is gone, I'm the last hope against Jack, Killbus. Don't worry, I will avenge you guys, and I will kill Killbus, for good. Keep watching for the grand finale of this episode.

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. The place is quieter than normal as Samantha walks around, build driver on, and hazard trigger and fullfull bottle at the ready)

Samantha: Come out, come out wherever you are Jack, today will be your last day.

(Samantha looks around the various buildings to see if she can catch him hiding and throw him off guard, but alas he is nowhere to be found. With that Samantha walks outside in the middle of campus grounds, and shouts as loud as she can to try and attract Jack's attention)

Samantha: Listen up you coward! I am Samantha, and my face will be the last thing you see! You have killed all of my friends but I will not back down! I will have you die screaming if I need to!

(Samantha waits a few seconds, and eventually she hears the trademark laughter- Jack is nearby)

Jack: (Offscreen) AND WHAT HAVE YOU GOT ON ME TO BOAST SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!

(Jack leaps into the scene behind Samantha as she turns to face him)

Samantha: Today will be your last day on the face of this planet!

Hazard on! Max hazard on!

Rabbit! Rabbit and rabbit! Build up! Don ten kan! Don ten kan!

Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan! Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan!

Are you ready?

Samantha: Henshin!

Kurenai no Speedy Jumper! RabbitRabbit! Yabei! Haei!

Samantha: I'll even let you transform! Go ahead! It'll be your last!

Killbuspider!

Are you ready?

Jack: HENSHIN!

Spider! Spider! KILLBUS SPIDER!

Killbus: NOW GET READY TO MEET YOUR MAKER!

(Killbus and Samantha clash, with Samantha taking advantage of her enhanced jumping to mess around with Killbus. Killbus finds it hard to land hits and eventually Samantha spins the crank)

Samantha: Won't be much but at least it'll do something!

Ready, GO! Hazard finish! RabbitRabbit finish!

(Samantha extends her leg to nail Killbus in the face, but unsurprisingly it barely does anything as Samantha lands)

Fullbottle buster!

Fullfull match desu!

Samantha: If that won't work, then this will!

(Samantha charges at Killbus)

Fullfull match break!

(The resulting slash manages to bring Killbus down to one knee but once again it fails to do any lasting damage)

Killbus: USELESS USELESS USELESS! YOU'RE MAKING THIS WAY TOO EASY FOR ME!

Ready, GO! Killbus Spider finish!

(Killbus fires off his webbing, but instead of snatching up Samantha he snatches up the fullbottle buster instead. He completely annihilates it with his finisher- with the fullfull bottle still inside)