S4 E3: Student Rebellion

Samantha: Recap time!

Davis: Sebastian has just unlocked his final form and it's proven to be more powerful than ever! He even gets a cape!

Samantha: And with that we managed to trounce Mad Rogue again! All though he's a lot different from Evolt... I'm not sure how he's going to react to defeat...

Davis: He's already hallucinating that Christine is with him, so it could get worse over time. Let's just continue on with the episode shall we?

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. Class is already in session as the professor is having the class do various exercises to hone their skills)

Professor: There we go, just like that!

Samantha: This is pretty interesting, especially coming from you.

Professor: In the event that Jack decides to attack I want everyone to have at least some semblance of preparedness.

(The exercises include reflex drills among others, all disguised as various acting exercises)

Professor: Will Jack not bug us? Probably not, but at the very least we'll be ready for when he decides to terrorize us again.

Jack: (Offscreen) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(Jack bursts through the doors in his typical maniacal state)

Jack: TODAY IS THE DAY YOU DIE!

Professor: You guys stay back... Looks like I have no choice but to do this!

Evol driver!

(The entire class looks in shock as they see their professor with a device that was associated with the alien that they had been seeing)

Over the evolution!

Cobra! Rider system! REVOLUTION!

Are you ready?

Professor: Henshin!

Black hole! Black hole! BLACK HOLE REVOLUTION! Muahahahahaha!

(The class' fears are confirmed- their professor IS the alien!)

Evolt: Fear not class, my only goal right now is to destroy this crazy kid.

Jack: Like you'll ever destroy me!

Evol driver!

Koumori! Hatsudoki! Evol match!

Are you ready?

Jack: HENSHIN!

BatEngine! Fuahahahahaha!

(Samantha and company look in surprise as they see Evolt, the alien that they have been trying so hard to kill, and Jack, Mad Rogue, ready to duke it out with one another)

Mad Rogue: Get a load of this!

(Mad Rogue charges at Evolt and he manages to bodyslam the alien, ramming him into a wall)

Evolt: What the?! Where did you get so much power?! This is unlike anything I've ever faced!

Mad Rogue: You made me Evolt! Just you remember that! I don't even need you anymore! I just need Christine! And she is always with me! HA HA HA HA!!!

Samantha: Wait... Was Jack pretending all this time?

Evolt: You insolent little- I will destroy you just like I did Christine!