S4 E2: Waning Will

Davis: Let's recapping!

Samantha: So as it turns out, Jack proved to be much more powerful than we thought, we got our butts kicked by him!

Davis: Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, you were hesitating!

Samantha: I wasn't sure if Jack was even in there anymore!

Davis: You're still moping about that?

Samantha: Well, now I'm really going to try and destroy him. Hopefully Sebastian can see something even stronger with Connor's research.

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is Connor's mobile lab. Connor and Sebastian find themselves looking at a new double fullbottle that resembles a crocodile's head)

Sebastian: So what is this?

Connor: This, is the prime rogue fullbottle. This will allow you to reach your strongest form.

Sebastian: This should be interesting, and with the build driver I should be more than able to transform.

Connor: That's about it. Now get out there and kick some ass, I think my services here are done.

(And with that Sebastian heads off to the theater where the others are waiting)

Samantha: Did he do it?

Sebastian: Sure did.

Davis: Alright! Now the next time Mad Rogue decides to rear his ugly head you'll kick his ass!

(And with that the professor walks in to unlock the doors. Nobody else has arrived yet)

Professor: I think I might have gotten more than what I bargained for, if this is how powerful Jack is...

Samantha: Well you were the one that drove him insane.

Professor: He may just outclass me in power if he gets to that point... I think we all have to be careful.

Sebastian: No need to fear mister hornhead, for I have a little something that may just show him up.

(The professor glares at Sebastian before realizing that the class is starting to head in. The group drops the conversation as the professor begins lecturing. Everyone is on high alert, worried if Jack will decide to terrorize them again)

Professor: Now now, I'm sure he won't try and mess with us again.

(The professor eats his words as Jack comes bursting in again)

Professor: ...Looks like I was wrong.

Jack: You're always wrong! You stay out of my way or I will destroy you!

(The professor quickly rushes out, and Samantha notices that he doesn't have the evol driver on him)

Samantha: All right, you know what to do.

Sebastian: Right. Jack, you're going down!

Jack: And what do you have against ME?!

Sebastian: This!

(Sebastian puts on the build driver and prepares the prime rogue fullbottle)

Prime Rogue!

(Sebastian slams the double bottle into the build driver before spinning the crank)

Gabu! Gabu! Gabu! Gabu! Gabu! Gabu!

Are you ready?

Sebastian: Henshin!

(The only new addition to Sebastian's armor is a white cape, but it makes him all the more imposing)