S4 E11: Dark Age

Connor: ...Can we even do this recap?

Samantha: It has to be done. Sebastian is gone, Davis is gone, now it's just us against Killbus...

Connor: But at the very least I have made more progress on the Muscle Galaxy. I'm hoping that I can finish this soon.

Samantha: It's all we have against him.

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. Samantha carefully roams around, eyes peeled for Jack)

Samantha: I won't let you take out any more of my friends... Just you know that Jack...

(Samantha then begins searching around the buildings, perhaps to catch Jack off guard. She finds nothing except for other students who are too busy going on with their own lives to worry about anything)

Samantha: At least you guys are having fun...

(Samantha then heads outside. She's too preoccupied with looking up to the sky when suddenly her feet refuse to respond. When Samantha looks down she finds herself stuck in an all too familiar webbing)

Samantha: He's here... I better break out of this. Good thing Connor gave me what fullbottles were left.

(Samantha fishes through her purse and pulls out the gorilla fullbottle. Simply shaking it and twisting the cap allows her to receive it's strength, and she walks out of the web like it wasn't even there to begin with. She twists the cap back to normal before stowing it away, and just as she suspected, she can hear Jack's trademark maniacal laugh)

Jack: I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT WAS GOING TO STOP YOU!

Samantha: Well you thought wrong! I'm going to stop you from killing my friends on top of that!

Jack: HOW RIDICULOUS! YOU WILL PERISH JUST LIKE YOUR FRIENDS HAVE!

Samantha: Try me! (In head) Maybe I can use this brute strength to deal with him.

Hazard on!

Gorilla! Diamond! SUPER BEST MATCH! Don ten kan! Don ten kan!

Killbuspider!

Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan! Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan!

Are you ready?

Samantha and Jack: HENSHIN!

(The two transform and prepare for battle)

Samantha: (In head) I could even let myself go crazy and maybe this will stop him! Connor could stop me with that magmaduster of his if I get too out of hand.

(With this in mind Samantha purposefully elongates the fight, retreating when she feels like it, and Killbus is starting to get annoyed)

Killbus: COWARD! CHICKEN! WIMP! WUSS! PUSSY!

Samantha: Wow! Is that all you can say now?

Killbus: SHUT UP AND DIE!

(Samantha then snaps as the hazard trigger fully drives her crazy)

Samantha: NO YOU SHUT UP AND DIE!

(Samantha and Killbus immediately start clashing, fists and feet flying everywhere, but Killbus is tanking the punches that Samantha is throwing without a sweat)

Killbus: DIE!

Samantha: NO YOU DIE!

Killbus: NO YOU DIE!

(The two continue shouting at each other while they fight until finally Killbus has had enough and uses his spider legs to hold Samantha in the air. Samantha wildly flails her limbs to no avail)

Samantha: LET GO OF ME YOU EIGHT LEGGED BASTARD!

Killbus: OH NOW YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT!

Ready, GO! Killbus Spider finish!

(Killbus uses his webbing to catch Samantha before sending her flying with a mighty heel kick. Samantha is forced out of her transformation, and she crashes through a window, landing inside a building)

Samantha: Ow... Even that didn't work?!

Killbus: ONLY I CAN BE THAT INSANE! THE WORLD AIN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO MANIACS!

Connor: (Offscreen) And the world ain't big enough for the likes of you apparently!

Killbus: Huh? Who said that?

BOTTLE BURN!

(Connor emerges and punches Killbus in the face with the magmaduster. With the bottle already in Killbus gets knocked back before Connor slots the magmaduster into the build driver)

Connor: Me!

CROSS-Z MAGMA!

Are you ready?

Connor: HENSHIN!

GOKUNETSU KINNIKU!!! CROSS-Z MAGMA!!! ACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA ACHA!!!!!!!!

Killbus: SO THE FAT NERD DECIDES TO JOIN IN THE FUN HUH?! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Connor: I DARE YOU TO CALL ME A FAT NERD AGAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Ready, GO! VOLCANIC FINISH!!! ACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA CHA!!!!!!

(Killbus eats a fiery combo from Connor, but instead of sending him flying, Connor punches Killbus down low. It barely fazes him)

Killbus: SERIOUSLY?! THAT'S LOW OF YOU!

Connor: And I'm screwed, am I?

Killbus: YOU SURE ARE SCREWED! DIE!

(Killbus brings out his spider legs and prepares for his barrage attack)

Killbus: DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

(Connor is knocked out of his transformation!)

Ready, GO! Killbus Spider finish!

(After the barrage Killbus proceeds to dash around Connor, mummifying him up to the head before finally using his spider legs to impale, stab, rend and tear. Finally a strike with all four legs at once completely obliterates Connor, the build driver and the magmaduster. Samantha is left completely speechless)

Killbus: YOU'RE NEXT! I'LL BE BACK!

Samantha: ...Am I dreaming? Or did I just witness Killbus completely destroy Connor?

(Killbus rushes out as Samantha collapses to her knees and punches the ground)

Samantha: GodDAMMIT! Why?! Why must my friends die before me?!

(Samantha eventually recollects herself as she slowly gets back on her feet and walks into Connor's mobile lab. Much to her surprise there is a black and blue bottle of some sorts)

Samantha: Is this...?

(Samantha finds a note attached to it from Connor)

Connor: (Voice) Samantha, if you find this letter, I can only assume that you've decided to check out my lab after I died. I expected this. Well, as you can probably tell by the bottle sitting on the table I managed to complete the Muscle Galaxy bottle, but I didn't want Jack, Killbus, to get ahold of it so I decided to sacrifice myself. I gave it all I had, but I had to satisfy Killbus, make him feel good about killing someone so you could get this first. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but this was the only way to make sure you got the Muscle Galaxy bottle. This is your, OUR last hope. Avenge us, kill Killbus once and for all.

Samantha: I won't fail you, Connor.

(Samantha dumps out the bottles in her purse save for the fullfull bottle before placing the Muscle Galaxy fullbottle inside)

Samantha: I will avenge you.

[Credits]