S4 E5: Black Widow's Bite

Connor: Recap time!

Davis: So Evolt and our group got beaten up by Mad Rogue again, he's getting stronger and stronger!

Connor: And if things couldn't get any worse there's a spider morpher that could make Jack completely unstoppable if we don't keep it away from him!

Davis: But considering that he's been out there the whole time we might have been too late.

Connor: Let's just see what happens in this episode.

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. The class is being lectured as normal by the professor while at the same time the class is preparing for their final exams)

Professor: I like the multitasking you guys can do.

Samantha: We are a generation that specializes in this kind of stuff. We could be on our phones and working on stuff for an exam at the same time and still succeed in doing both.

Davis: I wouldn't go THAT far, but yeah, we're pretty good at what we do.

Professor: I'm glad to hear that.

(Suddenly Jack emerges, and the professor goes pale)

Davis: What is it... Oh no...

Jack: Guess what I found?!

(Jack proudly shows off the spider device he found and slams the bottle into it. He then slams this spider into the evol driver and the legs flip up as it goes in)

Killbuspider!

(Jack spins the crank and this time a series of red webs takes the place of a normal ride builder)

Are you ready?

Jack: HENSHIN!

(Jack is encased in a black and red spider themed armor)

Spider! Spider! KILLBUS SPIDER!

Killbus: Worry not! Christine is still with me! And she's telling me that you need to die!

Professor: Not if I can help it!

Over the evolution!

Cobra! Rider system! REVOLUTION!

Are you ready?

Professor: Henshin!

Black hole! Black hole! BLACK HOLE REVOLUTION! Muahahahahaha!

Evolt: I can't believe I have to fight Killbus again, even if it's just Jack using his device... You're going down!

Killbus: Like I would ever go down against the likes of you!

(Evolt and Killbus clash, and Killbus is quickly gaining the upper hand!)

Evolt: ARGH!

Killbus: You don't stand a chance!

Samantha: We have to help him!

Davis: Right!

BOTTLE BURN! CROSS-Z MAGMA!

Prime Rogue!

Hazard on! Max hazard on!

Rabbit! Rabbit and rabbit! Build up! Don ten kan! Don ten kan!

Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan! Gata Gata Gotton! Zuttan Zutan!

Gabu! Gabu! Gabu! Gabu! Gabu! Gabu!