S2 E3: Snapping Jaws!

Samantha: Recap time!

Connor: So that was probably the first time you two have fought together ever since... Well, you know.

Samantha: Well it was inevitable, I was going to need some help but I made sure I went after Jack first so Davis couldn't try and kill him, but he found this thing called the evol driver and totally kicked our butts!

Connor: Is there any limit to his power?

Samantha: I hope so! Check out this new episode while you're at it!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. Davis and Evolt are in the middle of a fight, with Davis on the losing side)

Davis: Argh!

Evolt: Where's all your bravado? Did your little dragon friend eat it all up?

Davis: Shut up!

Evolt: Geez, how rude of you.

(Evolt proceeds to hoist Davis into the air and toss him up before sending him flying with a powerful side kick. Davis is knocked out of his transformation and he ends up in a big patch of mud)

Evolt: Ciao, meathead!

Davis: I DARE YOU TO CALL ME A MEATHEAD AGAIN YOU HORNFACED DEVIL!

(Evolt is too far out of range to hear anything and Davis scowls as he gets out of the mud pit and heads off campus. Meanwhile Samantha is busy talking with a friend. Jack then walks by and stops, curious. Samantha then stops and looks at Jack)

Jack: Oh I'm sorry, am I intruding on something?

Samantha: It's nothing too important, but still I would appreciate it if you didn't look over my shoulder. Where's Christine? Don't you always talk with her?

Jack: She's out sick so I'm all alone. Well I best get going.

(Jack walks off, leaving Samantha and her friend be. When Samantha and her friend are finished they take their leave, and Samantha runs into Sebastian)

Samantha: You again?

Sebastian: Yeah, but stronger. I have a little something that I think you'll like. Something that may prove to be too powerful for you!

(Sebastian reveals the sclash driver and puts it on)

Sclash driver!

(Sebastian then pulls out the strange purple bottle that Jack found and twists the cap. The cap makes a strange noise as a part of it glows red)

Danger!

(Sebastian slots the purple bottle into the sclash driver)

Crocodile!

Sebastian: ...Henshin!

(Sebastian slams down on the wrench part of the sclash driver. Suddenly a large glass container forms around Sebastian and it begins filling with a strange purple fluorescent liquid!)

Wareru! Kuwareru! Kudakechiru!

(A pair of jaws smash the glass container, revealing a purple and black armored Sebastian)

Crocodile in Rogue! OOOOOORRRAAAAA!!!!

Sebastian: Rogue or Night Rogue, I go by either one. Whichever one you call me won't matter because I am going to destroy you either way!

Samantha: As if!

(Samantha puts on the build driver and pulls out the hazard trigger)

Samantha: I doubt you'll be able to stand against this thing!