S2 E4: Dr. Jack and Mr. Evolt

Sebastian: Let's do a little recapping shall we?

Evolt: Gladly. So I beat the snot out of Davis like I usually do...

Sebastian: And then I almost got my butt handed to by Samantha because she went beserk... Again...

Evolt: She seems to have a problem with that happening huh? Well, let's just get on with this episode shall we? I want to test Davis.

Sebastian: Sure thing.

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. Davis and Samantha find themselves staring each other down again)

Connor: Umm... Can you guys NOT fight for once?

Davis: She's getting in the way of peace.

Samantha: Well you're getting in the way of my path of peace. One that involves not killing Jack like you want to.

Davis: What good do you see in him anyway? He's Evolt, the one we're trying to kill!

Samantha: No he's not! He's Jack!

Jack: (Offscreen) Hm? Did someone call my name?

(The camera clarifies the background, revealing Jack with the evol driver on him)

Jack: I kinda enjoy this, watching you two squabble like little kids.

Connor: What are you even doing here? Get lost!

Jack: Wow, so rude. I just wanted to stop by and say hi, but clearly there's a stone wall between us, nothing I can't break down can I?

(Davis calls for the cross z dragon, but when he pulls out the dragon fullbottle, a steam shot knocks it out of his hand)

Davis: What the?!

(Jack moves with almost inhuman speed, snatching up the dragon fullbottle before returning to where he once stood)

Davis: Give that back!

Jack: Don't worry, I'll give it back to you in a bit. Just let me use this for a minute.

(Jack lets his free hand hover over the bottle for a few seconds, charging up something strange in his palm. He then puts this charged energy over the dragon fullbottle, slowly draining it of it's contents before finally a blue swirling energy is drawn out. It slowly transforms into a blue evolbottle, and the fullbottle is now clear and empty)

Jack: Here.

(Jack tosses the empty fullbottle at Davis, who looks at it in shock. The cross z dragon also looks at the bottle equally shocked)

Davis: What did you do?!

Jack: Oh nothing, I just drew it's essence from it. Now I have a little something that can help me out. I never thought I could do this until I did it with my cobra bottle. Now to test this baby out.

Dragon! Rider system! Evolution!

(Jack spins the crank)

Are you ready?

Jack: Henshin!

Dragon! Dragon! EVOL DRAGON! Fuah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Evolt: Now I boast even more power than ever!

Davis: I... I don't believe it... He drained the bottle!

Connor: Davis! I know it might not be what you're used to but you might wanna use these!

(Connor tosses Davis the gorilla and diamond fullbottles)

Davis: I'll use what I can!

Samantha: Hopefully I can harness this properly!