S1 E5: Crossing Paths

Blood Stalk: Recap time!

Samantha: Blood Stalk?! What are you doing here?!

Blood Stalk: What you guys get to do recap and I can't cause I'm the bad guy?

Samantha: Well... I guess I can let you do this with me. Anyways I managed to kick this guy's ass yet again but Jack seems to be gone whenever this guy's around.

Blood Stalk: And I would really like those two fullbottles back.

Samantha: Sorry, we won them fair and square.

Blood Stalk: The only admirable thing I can say is that your hazard level has been rising.

Samantha: Say what?

Blood Stalk: We'll let this episode deal with that. Ciao!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. Samantha and Jack face off with each other in the theater)

Professor: I hope you two don't mind being selected for this kind of stuff all the time. Fight choreography is a lengthy unit to cover and there are some people that I just don't trust to work with one another.

Jack: That's totally understandable.

Samantha: Are you not going to take off that trench coat of yours?

Jack: Makes me look cooler.

(And with that the two engage in more staged combat, this time with swords. The blades clash and clang against one another as Jack and Samantha both try to get the upper hand in the swordfight. Jack slowly begins to gain the upper hand as he begins to pressure Samantha until finally he knocks away her sword long enough for him to point it at her throat)

Jack: And checkmate.

Samantha: Well played.

(Samantha and Jack lower their swords and turn to face their class before they bow. The class finishes with one last lengthy lecture before everyone heads out and Connor heads to the empty classroom, waiting for Samantha and Davis to bring in the supplies he needs to make a build driver)

Samantha: Alright, we got what you need, time for you to get to work and see what you can do.

(Samantha and Davis emerge with materials and tools that Connor requested and right away he gets to work. Much time passes but eventually he manages to finish the build driver)

Connor: And done!

Davis: Nice work!

Samantha: Color me impressed I never thought you could manage something like this!

Connor: Well, I have. There was another rider who worked alongside Kamen Rider Build. He had the same "Kamen Rider" name but he went by Cross-Z.

Davis: Then I shall take up his mantle.

Connor: There's one more rider that is in this memory but I can't grasp at who it is. I think we'll leave it alone for now. Davis, you do the honors.

Davis: Gladly.

(Davis puts on the new build driver and takes the two fullbottles that were stolen from Blood Stalk)

Dragon! Lock! Best match!

(Just like Samantha, Davis spins the crank on the driver until the snap ride builder completely forms)

Are you ready?

Davis: Henshin!

(The snap ride builder snaps shut on Davis, encasing him in a dark blue and yellow armor!)