S1 E8: Arms Race

Jack: There's no better time than recap time!

Christine: So there's been quite the discovery made by team build, fullbottles are scattered all over campus it seems!

Jack: So now it's a race to see who can gather the most fullbottles! I wonder what would happen if I managed to get ahold of a whole bunch?

Christine: Well no matter it's time for the episode to get on going!

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. The place is fairly empty save for Samantha, Connor and Davis, who have turned the empty classroom into their headquarters, complete with Connor's lab equipment)

Samantha: So this is your mobile lab?

Connor: More or less. I carry all of my stuff with me and even I don't know how I can carry it all.

Davis: Well, what do you have for us?

Connor: Well ever since finding those gorilla and diamond bottles, there's been a lingering hunch I've had.

Samantha: And what's that?

Connor: If I found those, and Jack had a few before we took them, then that means there are god knows how many of these bottles scattered around campus! But if we know that then Jack and Christine also know.

Davis: We have to keep those bottles away from them or I don't know what's going to happen if they do.

Connor: Let's rather not find out and let's get moving.

(The trio set out to roam campus grounds, trying to find fullbottles. Unsurprisingly Jack and Christine are also on the prowl on the other side of campus)

Jack: I'm sure there are quite a few around here...

Christine: There has to be.

(And with that the two continue their search. Meanwhile with Samantha and company...)

Samantha: Well what do you know? I found some!

(Samantha spots two fullbottles in the bushes, one orange and one gray)

Davis: Those could definitely come in handy.

(The camera splits off to show both sides doing their best to search for the fullbottles, finding various ones as they go. It's not long before they run into each other and the camera unifies into one shot)

Jack: I should have known you guys would be around...

Samantha: I shouldn't be surprised that you're out searching. Now get lost.

Jack: Or what? You're going to transform and get your butts kicked? I just found something new, and I'll give Christine here the honor to test it out.

(Jack hands the transteam gun and a different looking fullbottle to Christine. She gives the bottle a shake before slotting it in)

Bat!

Christine: I think you guys will love this. Jouketsu.

Mist match! Bat! Bat-Ba-Bat! Fire!

Christine: I dare you guys to attack me.

Samantha: I'll take you up on that dare.

Davis: As will I.

(The two put on their build drivers and Samantha uses the two fullbottles she just found)

Taka! Gatling! Best match!

(Christine attempts to stop Samantha but she has already formed the snap ride builder and the shot reflects back at her)

Are you ready?