S2 E11: Science Rules!

Samantha: Recap time!

Jack: So I wound up suffering another loss, this time Davis managed to get me good with that lava man form of his, but I was simply taken off guard!

Samantha: No he beat you fair and square according to Christine.

Jack: Ah shut up. Let's just get on with the episode shall we- HEY! What are you doing with that?! Give that to me!

Samantha: Let's roll on shall we?

[Cue Intro]

(Setting is college campus. Davis and Samantha are sitting closer to one another while Jack and Christine are still sitting next to each other)

Jack: You know I'm this super villain and you're still going to sit next to me?

Christine: That's because I believe you're still in there somewhere Jack. Fight it, fight Evolt, for me.

Evolt: Yeah, sorry, that's a hard pass. You tried though.

(Everyone goes silent as they look at Jack)

Professor: Where did THAT voice come from?!

Jack: It's nothing to worry about, my voice is just a little husky today. Happens sometimes.

(Jack breathes a sigh of relief, just having avoided exposing himself as Evolt, and the class continues on like normal. The class goes on without a break and as a result the class ends earlier than usual. That's when Christine turns to Jack when they get out of the classroom)

Christine: Hey, can I borrow that gun you always use? I've really wanted to see what I can do with it.

Jack: Oh you mean the transteam gun? I don't really have it anymore. If you want it though, you can talk to Sebastian. Just make sure he gets it back.

(And as if on cue, Sebastian walks by)

Sebastian: Did you call me?

Jack: Just the man I was looking for! Christine wants to see your transteam gun. Said she wants to try it out.

Sebastian:  Um, alright.

(Sebastian hands the transteam gun and the bat fullbottle to Christine)

Christine: Wait, you never drained this thing?

Jack: Who knows if you need to rely on this again?

Christine: Fair enough.

(Connor, Samantha and Davis carefully watch in the background)

Connor: What's she doing?

Samantha: Stealing a transformation device for herself. Maybe she'll allow you to use it first.

(As soon as Sebastian hands the gun and bottle over, Christine looks to Connor and she tosses them to him)

Jack: What the?!

Sebastian: You lied!

Christine: Yeah, so?

(Christine proceeds to stun Jack and Sebastian by kicking them in the balls before she runs to the safety of Samantha and company)

Connor: This might not do much but I can at least do something now!

Bat!

Connor: Jouketsu!

Mist match! Bat! Bat-Ba-Bat! Fire!

Jack: You do know that form is useless against my black hole form right?