Psychic Abilities - Logicality

This is based off of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

If you've never seen it before it's fine I'll explain but I do recommend it (it's on Netflix and its so funny).

Highschool au.

Side Prinxiety.

Tw: Angry Patton.

Logan was an average seventeen year old high school student.

Except for the fact he had psychic powers.

Logan can read minds, move things without laying a finger on them, win the lottery, see through things, manipulate temperates, fly, teleport, turn back time on things by a day, smash things with super strength, shape shift and do tons of more things so you'd assume that he'd be the happiest person on Earth.

Well you'd be wrong.

He wasn't.

He hated his powers and felt like he was the unhappiest person in the world.

Because of telepathy he could always read the minds around him. So he's never been pleasantly surprised, felt a sense of accomplishment and he always sees people's dark thoughts and never has a silent moment free from it.

Super strength just means he has to be careful not to destroy anything he holds.

Shape shifting takes two hours to do and it doesn't even help him much.

Winning the lottery was never something he wanted because he would just have a lot of people asking him for money and the press would stalk him.

That brought the two things in the entire world that he hated.

Social interaction and attention.

He always his his powers because of the attention it would bring and people probably wouldn't be thrilled that he always knew what they were thinking.

He really just wanted to live his life as subtly as possible.

Logan woke up on a regular Monday morning to an ocean on thoughts hitting him.

(Italics are other people's thoughts and underlined are Logan's thoughts).

Ugh it's Monday

I hate waking up.

I need to get ready for school.

Good morning!

Five more minutes.

I'm quitting school.

Why do I have to work?!

Mondays are the worst!

That was all in a few seconds.

You might get the picture on why he hates his powers.

Logan got up and continued to be flooded with other people's thoughts.

Another day of hell.

He got dressed into a black shirt and a pair of denim jeans. He always wore bland clothes so he doesn't stand out.

He walked out of his room and into the kitchen and heard his dad's thoughts.

Oh no I'm late! I'll just ask Lo to get me to work on time! Can you teleport me Lo?

No. Logan said telepathically to his father.

Logan grabbed his bag and headed out the door before his dad could ask him in person.