Short Break and Incorrect Quotes!

I'm currently going through major writer's block for this book.

I can't come up with any ideas and when I do I don't think it through and never finish it.

So I just decided to write some incorrect quotes based on my friends and family.

~~~~~

Virgil: So there's a bunch of new cases of the Coronavirus and we're all gonna die.

Remus: Great!

Virgil: How the hell is that great?!

Remus: I'm excited!

Virgil: What?!? Why!? People are dying and you're excited!

Remus: Very.

Virgil: Why?

Remus: It's me.

~~~~~

Patton: Be happy.

Virgil: I REFUSE TO BE HAPPY!

~~~~~

Remus: I'm gonna die now so see you all on heaven.

Virgil: I don't know about you but I'm going to hell.

Remus: I want to go to hell, the devil's my boy.

Virgil: Honestly same.

~~~~~

Virgil: You can reply to any text in any context with the correct picture of Harold Ramis as Egon from Ghostbusters...

Logan: Virgil it's 2am.

~~~~~

Patton: Have you had any healthy meals today?

Virgil: That depends...

Patton: On what?

Virgil: Whether or not you count half a tin of peaches covered in whipped cream as a healthy meal.

~~~~~

Roman: *with an arm around Virgil.* There's a parallel universe where I'm straight.

Logan: There could b-

Virgil: Plot twist, it's this one.

~~~~~

Virgil: I'm a whale, I look like one.

Patton: That's not true!

Remus: You look like an egg!

Silence.

Virgil: A sexy egg.

Logan: How does Virgil compare to an egg exactly?

Remus: You're pale and it's easy to crack your head open.

~~~~~

Roman: Why don't you have anything for lunch? Didn't you order it earlier?

Virgil: Yeah I did but when went up and asked for it they said that they didn't get my order by accident.

Roman: Did you ask them to go get it?

Virgil: Yes...

Roman: And what did they do?

Virgil: They looked at me weird when I apologised for bothering them and walked away.

~~~~~

Patton: Hey Logan, I was watching this show and I thought you might like it.

Logan: Our tastes are in no way similar Patton, I have better things to do with my time.

Two days later.

Logan: NO IT CAN'T END ON A CLIFFHANGER! I'VE BECOME SO INVESTED IN THE STORY!

Patton: I knew you'd like it!

Logan: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

~~~~~

Virgil: Did you leave something cooking by accident? I just went into the kitchen because I smelt burning and saw a pot with sticky, brown sludge in it on the stove.

Patton: Oh yeah! I forgot to turn off the stove for the water from dinner! *Shrugs and leaves*

Virgil: *Follows him before stopping and staring into the abyss* THAT WAS WATER!?!?!

~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!

I'm trying to get out of this writer's block but I just can't seem to finish a Oneshot.

I'll try to get something out but it light take about a week/a week and a half :/

Sorry!

-Alex