Cold Feet - Prinxiety

Hi! I'm not back yet but I had some free time and I felt like writing.

I might upload a few chapters in my free time before coming back like this one.

This is Prinxiety with platonic Logicality btw.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope! You don't understand Pat! I am not getting married today!" Roman threw his arms out in frustration and paced around the floor of his bedroom in front of his best friend.

"You're just getting cold feet, kiddo. You know how much you love Virgil." Patton sat on Roman's bed, biting his lip anxiously and watched the groom shake his head frantically.

"No, I can't ruin someone like him! He's so perfect and I'm just some dumb barista!" Patton wasn't prepared for this situation. Everybody was expecting Virgil to be the one attempting to back out but in front of him was Roman, in the middle of yanking off his tie but only achieving to severely mess up the knot.

"You're not just a barista! You're confident, smart, handsome and charming! You love Virgil and he loves you." Roman froze, turned to Patton and looked at him. Patton could now see the pure terror that filled the eyes looking into his own.

"Yeah Pat, coming from you. You're the only person here who actually likes me and that's because you're my best man! His entire family hates me!" Roman's breathing increased rapidly and Patton attempted to help by patting gently in a calming pace on the groom's back.

"I'm sure that's not true. His parents approved of the engagement, didn't they?" Roman slumped onto the bed beside Patton and dropped his head into his hands.

"Yeah, barely. That still doesn't stop his brother from threatening and hating me." Roman groaned into his very sweaty palms, rethinking his entire life.

"What're you talking about? Logan loves you..." Patton's voice was high pitched, clearly showing that he knew what he was saying was a lie. He chuckled nervously and continued patting Roman on the back supportively.

"Don't lie, you know the only thing stopping him from pushing me off a bridge is the fact that Virge won't let him." Patton desperately wanted to say this wasn't true to reassure his friend in his time of need, but he hated lying and it was a known fact that Logan truly despised Roman.

"Well, you can't just leave Virgil at the alter! He'd be heartbroken and I won't let you hurt my kiddo." To Patton's surprise, Roman's attitude switched all of a sudden and now he was fine.

"You're right, I love Virgil and I want to make his happy as long as I live." Patton gave Roman his warmest of smiles and Roman let out a deep breath.

"That's great, do you need me to fix your tie?" Roman looked down, just noticing the previously perfect tie he had messed up minutes prior. He shook his head and rubbed his neck nervously.

"No that's fine. Just one thing, could you go see if the cake is ready? I want everything to be perfect." Patton beamed at his best friend and shot him a pair of thumbs up as he walked out the door towards the living room to make the call, leaving Roman alone in his room to finish getting ready.

Now was his chance.

There was no way he was getting married today.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Logan opened to door of his brother's bedroom, making sure everything was going smoothly for the big day. As soon as he laid his eyes on Virgil all dressed up in his stitched purple suit, his mouth fell open in amazement.