Lil' Announcment

Hey, everyone! I hope your day is going well, I'm just posting this to inform you all of something, since it'd only be fair.

If any of you guys were wondering, this book is gonna end after the Majin Buu Saga. And if any of you wanna hear why, well.

It's not anything bad, don't worry. I just feel like going into the Super Saga would be stretching out the story way too long and I'd be all burnt out.

Honestly, I was contemplating on ending it with the Cell Saga, feeling as it'd be the perfect ending, but I also felt like it would leave me..unsatisfied.

Not only that, I feel like going into Super would make things a little complicated for this story, especially with the whole Goku Black thing.

But don't worry, I'm definitely going to do my very best to NOT rush through the Majin Buu Saga and continue making this a sweet story.

This story is extremely fun to write for me, whether it be writing the comedy, the romance, the action or anything else. Along with my Female Goku story, this book definitely feels like a journey for me.

But y'know, I don't wanna get too lost and end up dropping down, so it'd be best to find a good point to end it.

Aaaaand I think after this book, I'll start writing an Android 21 story, which I feel like is gonna take this story's place after it's gone, but we'll have to wait and see.

So, I'm glad I could share this with you guys! Next chapter should be coming out soon, so you won't have to wait too long! Until then, guys!

And while you wait, you can have this.