Fell for me

Johns POV

"Sherlock hurry up we're going to be late," I called

We were supposed to meet Lestrand and Mycroft for dinner. They wanted Sherlock to plan their wedding since he did a great job with me and Marys. Also since Mycroft was paranoid and did not trust anyone. Rosie was sleeping over with Harry. Harry was doing a great job getting out of her alcohol addiction. She had gotten back with Clara and took care of Rosie most of the time. As much as I wished I could be a better father I couldn't do it without someone by my side. "Sherlock hurry up," I called again.

I heard thumping upstairs before Sherlock arrived. He took a step downstairs and missed a step, falling down the stairs. I braced myself. When he neared me I grabbed his waist and pulled him close. He wasn't that heavy. He latched on to me, panting. He looked shocked. The close proximity left me reeling. I wanted to kiss him. It would be really easy. He was blushing a bright red colour. I flashed a flirty smile at him. "I think you just," I said as he glared at me, "fell for me."

He glared and turned redder. "Put. Me. Down." He growled.

"Oh, why?" I said,

I moved him so our noses were touching. "John?" he asked.

I grinned at him. I moved him so that I was kissing him. I smiled into the kiss. Eventually, I put it down after I couldn't hold him anymore. He whined at the loss of contact. I looked at my watch. "Fuck we're late," I said,

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. "We'll continue this when we get back,'' I said,

Maybe both of the Holmes could live happily ever after, after all.