Day #1 Holding Hands

30 day OTP challandge anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johns POV

I leaned forward in the seat pulling the ropes with me. "Are you trying to cut off my oxygen?" Sherlock asked.

I sighed and sat back up. We were sitting on chairs back to back with one another, tied up. "We've been like this for an hour when the guy's gonna get back?" I whined. Sherlock must have thrown his head back quickly because suddenly something hit me in the back of my head. I let out a cry of pain and curled forward. "What the fuck was that?" I cried.

"Quit complaining. It's annoying."

"You should try living with you. You're not the most chill either."

He didn't speak. I sighed.

Another hour had gone by. "Sherlock are you OK?" I asked.

"Wonderful."

I let my head fall backwards. He must have been curled up. "That's a lie."

"It is not."

"I'm scared to."

"I am not scared," he said quietly.

I moved my hand around and felt for his hand after a moment I found it. "Lestrand will find us."

Sherlock only whimpered. I knew he was having a hard time keeping control over his emotions. This must-have reminded him of much of his time taking down Moriarty's web. I rubbed my thumb over his hand reassuringly. "It's gonna be fine."

"I believe you."

About twenty minutes later Lestrand found us. He wanted a briefing of what happened but I dragged Sherlock back home, telling him that he could hear Sherlock's statement later. We never dropped hands. I didn't want to and Sherlock didn't say anything. When we got home we just collapsed on the couch together I held him close with one arm. The other I still held his hand in.