A New Me.

I just came back from the practice room, and im really exhausted from practicing but my whole body hurts really bad because my sweat is getting on my cuts and bruises.

I quickly took off my clothes, and i saw blood  dripping off my cuts so i quickly went to the bathroom to wash it off and watched my blood and water mixing together.

After i washed my cuts i drained the sink  and wrapped bandages on my cuts.

I then wore a black oversized hoodie and some black sweatpants.

I was looking at the mirror when jin-hyung called everybody to dinner.

Me and Jin-hyung's relationship is really bad. He doesn't care about me. Only he cares about the other members so i don't really need to go down there.

So i just went to my table and grabbed my laptop and went to my files-

File no. 1 loading....

Kim Namjoon.

The Leader of BTS

The Leader of BTS.
Age: 26
Stage Name: Rap Monster (RM)

Nice to all members except Taehyung.
Abuses Taehyung.
Doesn't like Taehyung because Taehyung is the most loved member of BTS. He envy's Taehyung so he hurts him so Taehyung won't feel special.

Loading next file...

Kim Seokjin.

The oldest in BTS

The oldest in BTS.
Age: 29
Stage Name: Jin

Doesn't like Taehyung because Taehyung got picked as The Most Handsome in the World and because Taehyung is an Actor as well. He is the eomma of BTS except for Taehyung. He hits his face most so he could damage Taehyung's face but it still keeps healing.