here we are~

News.

It is announced that BTS is going back to korea this week so we have reporters and PD's all over the airport, it was also announced that they were staying in Young Master Kim's Mansion in the Coricullus Mountain.

Tae's POV.

It's time to go back, we are in the private plane and we are almost there.

Skip.

We landed.

I walked down, and saw alot of cameras flashing.

I wore my glasses and kept walking while bowing to the PD's.

I decided to call the driver.

Driver: Hello,Young Master?

Tae: Hey, umm..where is the limo?

Driver: Its just right infront, you will see it when you are at the entrance.

I then hanged up and told the members to be quick because it's dangerous.

Even though we have bodyguards,it's still dangerous because the man that wants me is...$#+¥✓#

When we arrived at the entrance we quickly walked to the limo and entered.

"Drive. " I said.

And the driver nodded.

I checked the other limo by looking at the window to see if our suitcases are okay.

"This is gonna be a long ride guys, so you can sleep if you want." I said.

Then kookie put his.head on my lap and then yoongi hyung's head is in my shoulder while hugging my arm. They both slept in me. I was planning to work but i guess i could sleep for now.

Skip.

We arrived at the mansion and they were amazed.

"Wahh,hyung! You are too much!" Kookie said and thanked me.

They all hugged me and thanked me.

"It's all for you guys, no need to thank me" I said.

"We should go inside." I said.

Shit, there's no gates or walls in the outside. Only trees, i need to get that installed. I thought.

We went inside and wandered around.

I showed them their rooms and thanked me.

The design of Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung's rooms is this but kinda different. They can decorate it different if they want Has a bathroom and a walk in closet.

Hobi hyung, Jimin and Kookie's design of room is this but slightly different from one another is this. but they can change it. It has a bathroom, a walk in closet.

My room is like a whole house. It has a bathroom, a small kitchen, my office and a walk in closet. And i have security cameras and also the boys so if any emergency happens i can check the monitors.

What i did for security:

I put security cameras in their rooms.

I put the code of their phones in my phone so if something happens to them if they had their phone i can locate it.

I will train them for self sefense eventually.

And i will get them bodyguards to follow them. I need the Bestest of best bodyguards.

If they dont want bodyguards im gonna get them followed so if they are in danger, they can be saved or the "follower" can tell me.

End.