Work.

Tae's POV.

The company has an emergency so i quickly got dressed.

I went downstairs and saw them at the dining table.

"Taehyung-ssi, where are you going?" Namjoon hyung said.

"Im sorry hyung, i just need to do something." I lied so they wont need to worry about anything.

"Have dinner first Tae-Tae" Jin hyung said.

"No thanks hyung, i'll be back as soon as i can."

I went to my Bugatti and drove as fast as i can.

When i arrived at the company all the lights was off and there was only light on my office.

I went to my office and put on the pin and no one. So i went to my dad's office and my dad and our hacker was doing something.

"Son! Someone hacked into our company but he cant get through your office because your the best hacker in this world, but quick! you need to fix it now!" My dad said.

"Fine, fine. What is happening?" I said.

"Our light went off and everybody panicked and then my computer got a virus and we are losing stocks! " Dad said.

I took off my jacket and started hacking.

After 10 minutes, i fixed it.

My dad and hacker seemed amazed.

"Wahh! Young Master Kim that would've took me 5 days to figure out!" Our company hacker said.

"Don't be like that! You were pretty good too!" I said.

"Good job son! " Dad said.

"Dad, i need to go now" I said.

"Alright son, be careful" Dad said.

"I will" I said.

I went down to my Bugatti and went home.

But...someone was watching him from afar.

______________________________________

I didn't know my baby was the best hacker in the world, i guess i need another plan then, you will be mine soon...mine.

______________________________________

End.