Healing.

Third POV.

It has already been a week since Tae's father died and he was going to be declared as the new CEO of the Kim Corporation.

However..Tae has different plans.

The World Tour ended already. When Tae found out the news about his father it was already the second last concert so he decided to just continue and not disappoint army.

Mr. Kim's death was the Top Headline for 3 days and Army's finally realized why Tae was looking gloomy and sad during the concert.

In the seven days Tae just cuddled with other members. Crying. Watching movies and members trying to cheer Tae up.

Tae thought to himself that he looked like a mess but for the other members Tae still looked like a greek god.

Even though Tae hasn't showered for 6 days he still smelled nice.

~~~

Tae finally had the urge to stand up and take care of himself.

So he walked to his closet and picked out comfortable clothes.

Then he went to have a warm bath and brushed his teeth.

While brushing his teeth, he found a peach hair dye and mumbled to himself- 'why not?'

After i dyed my hair i dried my hair with a hair drier and put the hood of my hoodie on top of my head.

'Pretty good' I said to myself.

I walked out the bathroom and got outside.

I saw a maid and asked her to clean my room.

She was staring at me weirdly but..oh well.

I walked to the kitchen and saw jin hyung and suga hyung.

"Angel! Finally you got out of your room! " Jin hyung said.

I nodded and went to sit next to Suga hyung.

"How are you, love?" Suga hyung said.

"I-i'm fine.." I said.

Then jin hyung placed a plate in front of me with my favorite food! WAFFLES!

My hyung's really know how to cheer me up..

I ate the waffles happily and Jin hyung and Suga hyung smiled at me.

After my breakfast i went to my room and changed into a suit because i need to visit the company.

Then i went to my bugatti and drove to my company.

When i arrived everyone was surprised because they didn't expect for me to be back this early.

I went to my office and saw my assistant.

"Y-young Master! Your back!" My assistant cheered happily and i smiled.

Then i went to my desk and did some researching about the guy that killed my mother and father.

And if i tell you i found some stuff- I found some stuff.

End.