Vacation pt.2

Tae's POV.

I finished showering and wore my clothes.

Then i walked down to the livingroom and saw no one then the maid said-

"Young Master, your members are waiting for you in your office." The maid said and i nodded.

'How come i didn't see them..' I thought.

I walked to my room again and onto my office but saw no one but then the sound of confetti made me jump.

The members was behind me.

"Yah! Why did you scare me like that!?" I said and i saw a gift with a ribbon.

"Hyung-ie open it! It's for you!" Jungkook said.

"Is it my birthday today?? Wait..no it's only April...is there a special event that i don't know about!?" I said.

"No Tae, just open it" Yoongi said.

"Alright.." I said.

I opened the gift and it had swimming trunks and a letter.

I slowly opened the letter.

_____________________________________

To, Tae-Tae.

From, Your lovely Members.

(Ps. Don't be too surprised- and don't get emotional)

Tae-Tae, We love you so much and pls don't get sick anymore and be healthy! And i hope we can relieve your stress by bringing you to...

Chicago!..Pls come with us!

Love, The Members.

(Ps. You can't say no, because Jin hyung has his spatula with him)

______________________________________

Tae was speechless and just hugged the members.

Why would he even say no? He wanted to spend time with the members too.

~After the Drama~ XD 😉

Third POV.

Everyone was getting ready for there take off.

They were all so happy because they are going on a vacation, especially Tae.

Tae was very tired of working and thank god he can spend time with the members because if he's with them he goes full charge is he's with them.