First, First Time-

1 year ago.

I woke up due to someone tapping me.

It was Yoongi-hyung.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" I said.

"Be a good boy.." He smirked.

He seemed drunk.

" W-what do you mean? " I said.

He then pushed me onto my bed and started kissing me roughly. I started crying because i cant seem to escape his tight grip.

I started kicking but missed.

He then started leaving kisses and hickeys on my neck. I was a crying mess, i just wanted to escape.

He took off his shirt and he took of all my clothes.

I wanted to punch him, but i couldn't.

You know what happened next.~

Yoongi's POV

I woke up with a headache and saw the most beautiful man in the world beside me. I smirked. I know on what happened yesterday, i wasn't that drunk, i just pretended to be so i have an excuse to fuck him. he looked so beautiful under me. I wanted to make him mine. ONLY MINE. He needs to be broken. no one will want him if he's broken and he will be mine. He has no choice.

I got up and went to shower.

Tae's POV

I heard water from the bathroom, i remembered what happened yesterday and i wanted to just get out here. I quickly ran to my room and locked the door. I quickly went to the bathroom and cried. I felt so filthy, dirty, slut. I just got raped by my own member. And i let it happen. I am so weak...I couldn't do anything because i was weak...

I opened the shower, I was a crying mess, i scrubbed and scrubbed my body but nothing seems to change..
I still felt so dirty... And it was his fault.

I cried and I cried.

I passed out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up in the shower. The water is still running. The whole bathroom is filled with water. I got up and turned off the water. I then saw a blade near the sink....

Cut.

Cut your wrists.

Do it.

I said do it.

Do it you filthy whore.

Slut.

Unloved.

Not important.

Waste of space.

Before i even realized it i already have 9 cuts in my wrists. So much blood. I felt satisfied with myself.

I deserve this.

End.