Conference.

Third POV.

They arrived at the conference.

Once they stepped out the limo, the camera started flickering.

And they rushed to get inside.

Once they were inside they went to the backstage and the first person to go out is Taehyung.

"Let's welcome Young Master Kim Taehyung, The new CEO of the Kim Corporation." The MC said.

"Ahem- Hello Everyone, Thank you for coming today. I would like to announce a very important thing to all of you."

"Uhm, I am the New CEO of the Kim Corporation and i would like to make decisions on my own. Today im presenting you..The new 6 CEO's of the Kim Corporation" Tae said.

Everyone was frozen for a second and then they clapped because Kim Taehyung can be scary when angry.

The members went out and Everyone cheered.

"Hello, Everyone My name is Kim Namjoon. I am apart of a K-pop group BTS and i am the leader. I am so grateful to be one of the CEO's of the Kim Corporation. Thank you." Namjoon said.

"Hello, everyone. Uhm- My name is Kim Seokjin. You might've already heard of me. I am apart of the K-pop group BTS also, and i am the oldest. And i am so thankful to be one of the CEO's of the Kim Corporation also.," Jin said.

"Good Evening Everyone, My name is Min Yoongi. And im thankful for being one of the CEO's of Kim Corporation as well." Yoongi said.

"Hello Everyone! Im your hope, your my hope, Im j-hope! My real name is Jung Hoseok and i am thankful for Taehyung-ie and for being one of the CEO's of the Kim Corporation." Hobi said cheerfully.

"Hello, My name is Park Jimin and i am grateful for being one of the CEO's of the Kim Corporation" Jimin said.

"Hello Everyone, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I am very thankful for my hyungs and for being one of the CEO's of the Kim Corporation."

After all the introductions come the boring stuff so...

End.