Abs XD

Third POV

The members are working out in the gym in their house while Tae was planning their assassination.

There was 3 days left and Tae decided to check on the other members.

Tae walked in the gym and saw 6 topless guys.

He was a bit flustered so he decided to just leave but someone saw him.

"Petal!" Namjoon called and the other members turned around and saw Tae.

"O-oh, uh, hey, i was just checking up on you guys" Tae said stuttering while blushing.

"Aww, Angel is blushing" Jimin said.

"I-im not!" Tae said covering his face.

"Stop covering your beautiful face love" Yoongi said.

And Tae ran out of the room.

DA SHI RUN RUN RUN. sorry.😅

One day later.

Tae started working out now. He just needed a day because he was already working out every weekends.

Tae already told the plan to the other members.

The other members we're trying to focus to work out but they we're getting distracted by Tae.

The other members we're a blushing mess but Tae had no clue.

After that.

All of them was done working out now and they were all in the couch discussing the plan.

Tae was still on his room changing his clothes.

Tae was only wearing that with a short but it's oversized so you can't see the short and you can only see Tae's soft, milky thighs

Tae walked to the living room.

And the members saw him.

Some of them drooled, mouth opened and can't take there eyes away from Tae.

"Y-yah! Stop looking at me! I just find this comfortable" Tae said flustered.

"W-we don't mind...N-not at all..you just look so fuckabl- " Jimin said and suga interrupted him. " Beautiful- you look very beautiful love.

Tae just sat there flustered.

Tae started to explain the things on the TV screen.

Tae was looking at the screen while the other members was secretly looking at Tae's thighs.

But they got serious when Tae said.

"Im gonna die if you guys don't listen to what im saying." Tae said because he noticed that the others wasn't listening to him.

After an hour the members has memorized all of it.

Then they went to rest.

End.