Tae-Tae day.

Yoongi's POV.

We wanted to make this day special because we we're so busy on the company and he haven't spend time together.

But...I'm getting it tonight.

We we're waiting in the living room for my baby and Jin-hyung.

Apparently Jin-hyung is the "Best" at fashion so he get to pick his clothes.

After a few minutes we heard footsteps and we couldn't believe what we saw.

Tae was wearing a really cute outfit.

"Y-your letting him go out in that!?" Jimin said

"Yeah,. It's cute." Jin said.

"Fine, but if someone stares at him im gonna punch the hell out of him." Jimin said.

|•••|

We have arrived at the mall now and everyone stared at them because they recognize them and others are taking pictures but the other guys kept staring at Tae.

"I swear im gonna get those guys arrested if they don't stop staring." Jimin said glaring at the guys that staring at Tae.

"Just be calm Jimin, they won't have a chance because Tae loves only us. right Angel?" Jin said.

"Mhm.." Tae nodded while he is flustered.

"Why so flustered baby?" Jin asked teasing Tae.

"S-shut up! Im not flustered!" Tae said covering his face.

"I'll carry you baby" Jungkook said.

Then Jungkook piggybacked Tae and they went to Tae's favorite shops and bought Tae whatever he wants.

Then after that they went home.

SMUT AHEAD.

Suga's POV.

I've waited 2 days. When i heard Tae moaning 2 day ago i wanted to do it to him as well. Although i did it to him before...but now i wanna make him feel my love..i want him to enjoy it.

It was now 9:30 pm and im walking over to Tae's room.

I opened the door but it was dark. But there was a light in Tae's living room. I walked closer and he was watching Itaewon Class. I chuckled and i saw him sleeping on the couch and i noticed he was wearing my "Agust D" Oversized hoodie. He looked so small in it and it just turned me on.