Time Skip.

A few months later.

There's only a week until we go back to korea.

I recall all the memories we had in here.

When i showed Hobi hyung the dance studio it became his favorite place and he would practice everyday and sometimes with us.

And then sometimes we practice our vocals and the rap line practices their rap.

I then showed Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung their newly made studios because i know they like to produce and make music.

They both showed me what they made and said i should pick one but i couldn't and they understood. The songs they made were both love songs. and they were describing a boy? weird..i didn't know they were gay..or maybe they aren't and im just overthinking it.

Me, Jimin and Kookie would play games or watch movies.

That was the best i've ever felt for years.

I wish this was real and they aren't faking it.

But the fun will be over soon, because as soon as we land in korea, we have our own schedules.

I need to model for gucci, and i need to go to the my company to sign some paper works and then practice my vocals and dance or even my english.

I sighed thinking about it. I guess i just need to enjoy this last week with them.

In the morning.

"Guys, let's go out somewhere!" I said.

"Where do you want to go, baby? " Jin hyung said still not realizing what he called tae.

Taehyung blushed at the nickname but shrugged it off.

It must have been an accident. He thought.

Jin then realizes what he just called taehyung and turned pink and panicked.

"Oh,shit! I mean Tae! " He said sounding awkward.

They didn't notice that the rest of the members were glaring at them.

End.