Revenge is sweet

It's 10:30 pm now so i don't think the members are awake.

I heard the honk and went outside the dorm and i entered the car.

"It's been a long time Young Master." My assistant said.

I just nodded.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What he doesn't know is that someone was watching him.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We arrived at the booked restaurant.
We went inside and i saw my father in a table.

"Hi Dad" I said.

"Hi, Son, Daddy really missed you, your my favorite, you know?" My dad said.

"Of Course im your favorite, im your only child so you have no choice. " I said.

"Now, now how is my son doing?" He said.

"Im good dad." I said with a serious tone.

"Who is it?" He said.

"I know that you know i joined an idol group because i sometimes see one of our bodyguards following me or outside our dorm." I said.

"Yes, I know about it, and i did that because i was worried sick. I don't want to lose you as well." He said.

"Well,thanks dad but, It's them." I said.

"Why is that?" He said.

" They abuse me" I said.

"Why didn't you fight back!?" He said.

"They might get suspicious, so i just let it happen! but now i want revenge." I said.

"When do you want the press conference? " He said.

"Tomorrow." I said.

"Alright, i'll get it done. Just be ready."

"Okay, Bye dad." I said.

"Bye son" He hugged me.

______________________________________

Jin's POV

I saw Taehyung leave and the one he went on was a lamborghini and he was the one driving. And there was also a guy that escorted him to the car and he was wearing a very expensive suit.

Where is he going this late at night? I wondered.

I drank coffee and waited for him to come back.

Its been 4 hours until he came back.

He was still driving the Lamborghini and Taehyung handed the key to the man.

"Young Master, don't forget the Press Conference tomorrow. It will be over the news tomorrow." I heard the other guy said.

"Inform dad that i got home safely" I heard Taehyung said.

Then the other guy nodded.

I am so confused right now, i don't know what's going on.

Skip to morning.

"Guys! I just saw Taehyung driving a Lamborghini last night with another guy and the other guy calls him Young Master! And i heard that they are gonna have a Press Conference and its gonna be in the news!" I said.

"What!?" All the members said.

We then turned on the TV and watched the news and saw The Press Conference.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up early and left the dorms to go straight to my House.

I picked an outfit.

After that i drove to the Press Conference with my Custom made Bugatti

The Press Conference of The Kim Corporation : Live in Seoul.

"I welcome all of you today to The Kim Family Press Conference,One of The Biggest and The Most Succesful Company in the World! "The MC said.

Everybody clapped.

Then my Father went to the Stage.

"Good Day Everyone, Thank you for coming today and i have big news for you all." My Dad said.

"I want you all to meet my son, His identity was hidden for safety purposes." My Dad said.

"I Present to you all, My Son, Kim Taehyung! " My Dad said.

And i came out the Stage and everyone was shocked because they only know me as an idol.

"Hello Everyone, My Name is Kim Taehyung. I am the hidden Young Master of the Kim Corporation. I didn't want to be succesful just because i am the son of a succesful CEO, i wanted to reach my dream of being an idol, Model, and actor through auditions and prove myself as worthy of the job im doing. So im sorry for My Members and Army for not telling you my whole identity, but i now so pls forgive me" I said.

Everyone clapped.

Then they started asking questions.

In the dorms.

Everyone went silent.

No one dared to break the silence.

But then they heard a car and they were shocked.

The door opened and they saw there member that they've known for months but he was different.

He was Kim Taehyung.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

End.