Sickkkkkk.

Third Person's POV.

Tae was getting headaches constantly and the members noticed it and they got worried.

"Guys, Let's check up on Tae." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, He's been overworking himself again. We should have a vacation." Jimin said.

"You guys go to his room, i'll make him some crab soup" Jin said.

"CRAB!? NO, Umm..just...make Chicken soup! " Namjoon said.

"Um...okay?" Jin said.

The members walked to Tae's bedroom and knocked on the door but no one answered so they just opened the door.

It was really quiet.

They noticed Tae's office was a mess and had lots of files in the table and his laptop still open, They checked on what was Tae doing and he was answering emails and computing the company's investments.

'Tae really does work hard' Yoongi said.

Then they went to Tae's bed and saw Tae sleeping with a cold towel on his head.

The members walked over to Tae and the door opened revealing Jin with the Chicken soup.

Then Jungkook woke Tae up.

"Hmm.." Tae mumbled.

"Oh,um you guys, what are you doing here? do you guys need something?" Tae said.

"No,hyung,we don't need anything and pls eat your soup." Jungkook said.

"Oh, um, thanks guys" Tae said and got up.

Tae started to eat his soup. After he finished Namjoon said "Go take a warm shower"

Tae nodded and went to the bathroom.

Yoongi went to Tae's closet and searched for pajamas.

After Yoongi found a pajama he put it above Tae's bed.

After a few minutes Tae got out of the bathroom and wore the pajama's that Yoongi prepared.

Jin gave Tae medicine for his headache and water.

Then jin got a blow drier and dried Tae's hair.

"Sleep well Tae" Jimin said.

Tae nodded and Laid down his bed.

"Thanks guys" Tae said.

Then the members went out of the room.

"We should have a vacation"

End.