confession or death

Julian X Reader

(requested by @leahpaul1 )

Julian's POV

the guards were picking up pace. it was like a race to the finish line but y/n and i were first place. i don't think we'll make it alive. the forest is so close yet so far. my legs feel like jelly and i could drop at any moment but seeing y/n so scared... i needed to keep myself up. i needed to do it for her. i needed to keep her safe and if it meant death then so be it.

y/n's POV

i ran next to Julian, i was tired, the guards were right in our asses and if we didn't move quicker than what it felt like we'd be dead. hell were probably already dead.
i don't want to do this anymore. i want to sleep and think of the good things. i want to think of Julian... but he's right here, yet it feels like he's a ghost. no. stop it y/n you both are going to live..

Normal POV

y/n and Julian glanced back at the large number of guards chasing after them, some yelled and shot arrows at them while others tried using a sword to stop them. yet nothing seemed to be working.

Julian looked over at the love of his life and took her hand, making a sharp turn into a field. the guards on their horses had to stop and redirect themselves which took a minute. giving Julian and
Y/n enough time to get a little ahead of the guards. finally the dark forest showed up. Julian stopped, the guards were too far behind to get them. but Julian needed to act quicker.

"y/n... i love you so much. you're the brightest thing in my life and without you i would've let the guards kill me. without you i think i'd kill myself you're my only sanity in this god forsaken city and i love you" he confesses. to you it was like a million butterflies swarmed into your stomach and went to your heart to make it beat quicker than it already was.

"Julian..." y/n started

"hey! you two stop running and get over here!!" one of the guards yelled running closer with his other guards.

y/n grabbed Julian's hand tighter than he held hers and started to run.

the dark forest began to grow foggy, and at this point if it meant loosing the guards than it was fine. they bolted in and instantly the sun was no longer shining through the trees, instantly the fog thickened and the mushrooms on the trees began to glow and nice blue, the green grass that shone threw the fog swayed slowly.

y/n and Julian ran further into the forest, getting lost wasn't a big problem like it normally would've been. the guards stopped following and retreated back to the countesses castle.

thought the guards stopped following y/n and Julian continued to run, at some point they began to feel more tired than they already were. so they stopped slowly. hiding behind a fairly large tree. they painted heavily for the next five minutes...

until she spoke up.

"Julian.. i love you too. i love you so much and just being around you makes the world feel a little more better, you're a good guy and i never want to loose you." y/n spoke, still panting a little bit in between words.

her words made him smile, a true genuine smile that he wouldn't let anyone see, except her. he'd let her see his smile and every time she'd see it, it was like a new realm with cherry blossoms and the sweet smell of chocolate and cinnamon opened up. it was happiness.

Julian walked closer to her and quickly kissed her, he closed his eye and deepened the kiss, to which she kissed back just as deeply.

the worries of the world were no longer present in the moment.

they'd think of ways to clear their names to the countess and the counts death. but for now. everything was okay...

///

HOPE IT WAS OKAY.

thanks to the requester who requested a lovely idea!

everyone else's requests are being done.

but seeing as that it's mainly julian smuts i will just do one full smut since they're all the same
(don't be mad at writer XD)