How they'd react to: A New Outfit

~asra: most of the time asra is with you when you get your outfits, he loves treating you to a day off when he comes back from trips. but when you walk downstairs with an entirely new outfit on, asra will glance at you for a second then do a double take, "my y/n... you look so- so beautiful in that outfit." he'll tell you, to which you blush and smile, he'll tell you that your smile adds on to your beauty and basically lightened the entire room up.

~nadia: nadia buys you your clothes, no matter what, she'll buy you new clothes everyday, but, when you walked into her study room with something she'd never seen before, she looked at you with warm eyes, saying how stunning you look in it. she will quickly want a portrait of you in the outfit if you're up for it. even if you're not she'll keep the image of you in the outfit in her mind forever.

~julian: julian loves surprises, so when you got this new outfit, you wear his cloak around you and made sure you were completely covered up. when you call for him, he dashes to you like lightning, asking whats wrong in  frantic voice, you'll tell him to help take off his large cloak and when he gently takes it off of you he sees your outfit and basically his jaw drops to the floor, he pulls you into a bone crushing hug twirling you around before setting you down and say "y/n you look absolutely wonderful- no god could even compare to your beauty"

~muriel: it may seem like muriel is very observant- its because he is, but only because he has to keep his guard up- when he's with you however, he drops his guard and isn't so observant. but when you walk into the living room while he sat by the fire, he slightly turned his head to glance at you, but didn't notice the new outfit. until you sat next to him he took quick notice, his face turned really red and he looked away, not wanting to be disrespectful. you notice him look away and grin, kissing his cheek. he'll mutter how beautiful you look and well lets just say when he muttered compliments, you could hear them perfectly.

~portia: portia will fangirl the second she sees you in new shoes, no matter how small the change is, if it benefits you and the relationship she will cheer you on as loudly as she possibly can. shes very jumpy so she'll twirl you around and praise you ad the outfit that made you look even more wonderful looking. 

~lucio: lucio notices everything you do and say, so seeing you in a newer outfit, he'll notice quickly, like nadia- he'll want a portrait of you at least somewhere in the palace- but only if you're up for it. but lucio being lucio, he will throw an entire party just to praise how good you look. when you two are alone he'll ask you why you bought something if he's just going to take it off of you later, as a slight joke.

~the devil: he doesn't pay attention that much to anything new, unless it has to do with his deals and whatnot. but he'll take notice if you're just quietly breathing, he cant get upset at you easily, so seeing you in something new makes him smirk to himself, he whisper in your ear even if he's not near you saying "you look absolutely ravishing in that, come here so i can kiss the body that made it look good." or something along those lines.

~nahara: everytime she sees you she gets butterflies in her stomach, or even the thought of you, she loves you dearly and everything you do makes her smile. seeing you i something new she hugged you and kissed you a hundred thousand times before taking you on a date to show you off to the world.

~valerius: valerius doesn't give a squat what you do, as long as he is able to drink his wine he doesn't care- hell you could kill all of vesuvia and he wouldn't care, but if you hid his wine bottle he will have a raging tantrum. but when you took his bottle of wine for him to pay attention to you, he'll look for you and when he sees you pouring your own glass of wine in your new outfit, he'll blush like a madman, he'll be completely stunned until he walks over to you and kisses your neck and whispers "you look so wonderful y/n- now give me my wine" 

~~end

ahem yes i added valerius. because why not