Sweet Kisses

muriel x reader 

~.~ fluff warning ~.~

(yes, this is a fluff with muriel.)

you and muriel had been together for awhile now and the most you guys have done is peck each other on the corner of each others mouths or cheeks. today would mark the 7 month you two have been together. muriel got a lot more comfortable with you and he wasn't so shy anymore- but that was around you and ianna. he still had some rough edges around others but when you two were alone he was a complete goofball and he smiled a lot more. 

currently muriel and you were sitting on the floor wrapped up in each others arms while the rain poured outside of the hut the fire warmed both of you up quickly, thunder rolled and echoed inside the house slightly making a few things shake. muriel held you close to comfort you, you sighed contently and glanced up at him, he took noticed and blushed a little, he turned his gaze away back at the fire. "what're you looking at?" he grumbled 

"hmm.. you~" you purred in his ear, only making him stiffen and blush a little more.

"s-shut up"

"make me" you winked- yet to your surprise you were completely caught off guard when he pushed you down onto white fur and kissed you almost instantly. but you melted into the kiss.

he slightly pulled away and his gaze turned to your eyes "at loss for words huh?" he chuckled, now this was your turn to blush and advert your eyes. "i win" 

"t-that isn't fair" you decided to reply bravely. 

muriel didn't turn his gaze from you at all, in fact he kept perfect eye lock with you. he smiled and kissed you again but softly this time. you quickly kissed back and muriel bit your bottom lip- it wasn't harsh since he still had the fear of hurting you- you denied his plea to enter your mouth teasingly, so he bit down a little harder, making you gasp quietly, he smirked for a split second and his tongue fought with yours for dominance. yet you lost.

you both soon pulled away from each other panting heavily, a strong of saliva connecting your mouths. "geez muriel- when did you learn that move?" you laugh softly, his blush only grew.

"s-shut up" he said shyly.

you both sat up, you still leaning on him, decided to be a little petty and sit on his lap with your legs wrapped around him and your arms around his neck, resting on his shoulders. you leaned forwards and kissed his neck a little, looking for that spot. once you heard him softly moan you stayed in that spot and left him a little love mark. you decided to cover that side of hi neck in little love marks, you soon pulled away to admire you work. you nod to your self with pride 

"now everyone knows you're mine" you say cheekily 

"how many did you leave?" 

"about a few hundred" you laughed softly when muriel blushed and stared in shock.

"y-you'll pay for that" he said and pulled you closer to him and he started attacking your neck with hundred of kisses, leaving a few marks of his own and leading himself down to your collar bone. leaving trails of love marks,even a few love bites. 

a few moans escaped your mouth and each time they did muriel smirked, you could feel his lips curl into a smirk on your skin. 

he pulled away and admired his work and ended with a satisfying nod, he then looked at you with innocent eyes while you stared at him a blushing mess.

"hm, something wrong y/n?" 

"n-nothing is wrong at a-all"you stuttered out.

he began to laugh and he hugged you tightly, he sighed softly and muttered an "i love you" to you while holding you. to which you respond with an i love you too.

the rain still went on for awhile and you and muriel stayed in each others arms with the fire alive and well tamed. 

~~ end

trust me it was hard writing this cause i dont think muriel would ever be able to make out with MC so i just changed a lil bit and uh yuh- i really dunno how to feel about  this one, what do you guys think XD

anyways,

stay safe, have a good day or night wherever you are, drink water and wear your mask!