Knights In Roses

Knight! Lucio x Fem! Reader

||Prompt: You're part of the royals in Vesuvia. you're nadias sibling, you had a part in making sure the guards of the kingdom were dressed in their formal attire, but with your own added touch. the guards had to have roses placed in their armor.||

(dress above)

Your POV:

I walked around the castle with a book in my hand, the lace on the cape of my dress gracefully rested on my skin, it felt somewhat like very light silk, not to mention the little beads of cold and diamond-patterned into it. Nadia definitely knows how to work her fashion senses. 

You had a certain liking to one knight, Lucio, he was a very sweet man with big dreams to find happiness and relax when he's old.

You two became fairly close to each other and soon blossomed into the secret love that would cause a few small problems in the future.

"y/n, I have some... bad news," Nadia said walking up to you with a frown on her face. Your heart dropped a little but you remained calm on the outside. "father has found you a husband- one from the next kingdom..."

"what?" you asked in a sad tone, finding yourself vulnerable. 

Nadia frowned a bit more and turned her heels and walked off. Once the room was empty you booked it to find Lucio. He heard you coming and turned to you, quickly noticing the tears in your eyes. he opened his arms as you came rushing to hug him tightly. "what's wrong y/n? what happened? who hurt you?"

you cried into his chest for a few minutes before regaining the ability to speak, you told him how your father had found you someone to marry when you don't even know their name. Lucio held you tighter and frowned thinking for a minute. 

"do you trust me y/n?" you nodded silently "then let's run away.. just you and me and whatever animals you want to bring with you. we can tonight or tomorrow, whenever you want"

"you mean it?" 

he nods.

"We leave tonight. I'll meet you back here."

you both nod and make your separate ways.

You collected the things you wanted to take with you and waited, avoiding any contact with anyone besides Lucio, even Nadia didn't know about your great escape.

as night fell upon the sky, you took your bag of items and made your way outside where you met Lucio earlier, smiling as you saw him turn to you, a horse eating the grass right behind him.

you both got onto the horse and ran away from the kingdom without looking back, finding a nice little hut in the forest you both settled down there and lived out your days. bring together and being at peace.

~~

literally did not know howto end this so yea,bad ending, I know, I hate it too xd