Y/n Reversed

Y/n Reversed! X Julian

(Alright, so all the arcana characters have reversed and upright. And I've come up with the idea where the reader has the reversed, I might do a upright if you guys would like. But like Julian's reversed- he turns into the raven guy, same concept except you're a peacock pretty much. Enjoy!)

Julian's POV-
———————

I ran through the never ending jungle, I kept seeing her, all I could see was her and these damn trees and bushes in the way.

"Y/n! Where are you?!" I shout, I knew I could've stopped what was coming, but I was selfish and I understand that now, but y/n is what is important- without her.. things might've been so much worse.

I found a clearing, with a single peacock walking around, fluttering it's feathers to show off the beauty it has. I stepped closer and closer until I was right in front of it. I sat down to show I meant no harm.
It stopped and looked at me, brushing up against me, i felt how soft the feathers were, I gently pet it. It's aura was so familiar.. could it be? Could it be y/n? My y/n?

~~flashback cause I don't think I've ever done one~~

"Hey julian! When I die, I'm gonna become one of those" y/n said cheerfully, pointing at one of the green colored birds in the dark forest. i smile at her words, she's so... wonderful. so bright and full of life even after what happened to her. sure she may not know or may never know what happened but if shes happy now than thats all the joy i'lever need, i shake my thoughts out of the way and looked down at her.

~ the night of the ball~

y/n was doing the most damage as well as taking the most damage, the devil is getting to her, i can see it in her eyes. she's giving up. 

"y/n! dont let him get inside your head!" i shout trying to pull away from the chains but they grew tighter around my body.

she looked at me with such.. such hopeless eyes.so dull, you can see the sparkle just fade away and fall into the abyss. 

"Julian~ you know you can't save y/n, she already knows she cant save you~ so why do you bother?" the devils voice echoed, i opened my mouth to speak but y/n and the devil were gone, basically vanishing into thick air.

~~ end o flashbacko~~

I look at the peacock little longer before speaking "y/n" i say suddenly, it looked at me with somewhat of a guilty look and then face down, it glowed a little bit before turning into a human bird creature. it turned into her, y/n, the y/n i lost. there she was, standing right in front of me and she wasn't running. 

"julian... you came" she spoke, her voice was like absolute music, like a choir in a large cathedral, how it echoes in your head even after the song is done. i smile hugging her tightly, she gently hugged me too. i couldn't help but tear up "y/n im so sorry i couldn't save you from the devil" 

"julian why are you here?you know you wont be able to go back to our friends, to vesuvia, you'll be stuck here forever" she tells me. i smile brightly at her "if im with you, i dont care where were at- ill be here to protect you everyday" 

she came closer to me and smiled "oh julian, if only i felt the same way" i look at her with a confused yet shocked look, her eyes turned a glowing red and all i feel is a sharp pain in my chest, i look at my chest seeing a peacock feather that seemed to be made out of glass stabbed into my chest, i swayed back and forth a little before falling, and everything turned black.

___________-

hehe hope you enjoyed