CHAPTER 15

I didn't remember anything about the surgery, I would be concerned if I had. Kylo would rush into the room about every 15 minutes or so to check in on me, I could sense the panic through his mask. Why was he so scared?

It took me about a week and a hale to be able to walk on my own. Kylo rushed in as he usually did and stopped in his tracks when he saw me standing.

"You're fine now? Are you ok?"

I nodded.

"I'm good, Kylo. I just can't move too quick-"

He grabbed my arm and rushed out of the room. Kylo's strides were too long for me to keep up and I lost my breath quickly. As soon as we got into an elevator, I rested my back against the wall, breathing heavily.

"Ky-Kylo, you've got to stop rushing around like that."

He didn't answer.

"So now you're going to be a prick?"

Nothing.

"What happened to being friendly? What happened to 'you're one with the force, my dear'?"

The elevator doors opened and I saw a very large man sitting on a very large throne. He was... scary. He looked like some kind of monster or a microwaved Barbie doll. Kylo walked up to him and got down on his knee.

"Supreme Leader."

I stood my ground.

"I brought the girl."

"Good, good."

The Supreme Leader's voice echoed all around the room.

"You are a brave girl."

I glared up at him.

"Are you sure you will be able to tame her, Ren?"

My eyes snapped to Kylo.

"Tame me?"

"I believe I can train her. She's strong with the force and I know I will be able to feed and contain that power."

The Supreme Leader hummed in thought.

"I will allow you to train her. But, if she becomes a problem, you will have to kill her yourself."

Kylo bowed his head.

"By the grace of your training, I will succeed."

"You, girl, what is your name?"

"(y/n)."

I stated, confidently.

"Dear, (y/n). It would be wise of you to accept the teaching of my apprentice."

Suddenly, he disappeared into thin air.