CHAPTER 30

"Try using both hands."

"Kylo, my left arm still hurts too much. Can't I just hold my saber with one hand?"

"You can, I'm just saying your attacks would be more effective against me if you used both."

I sighed and tried to grip my lightsaber with both hands. Kylo's messy hair and more than nice body made it difficult to attack him. I wanted to make out with him more than fight him.

Did I really just think that?

Ew!

I do NOT want to make out with Kylo Ren.

I would rather die!

I glared at him, then lunged forward and swung at him. I tried to concentrate all of my frustration into my attack but he easily blocked it and I tumbled to the ground.

"What was that? Was that you trying to be angry?"

I glared up at him, trying to catch my breath. I stood up and brushed off my knees.

"I wasn't trying to be angry."

He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever it was, it was cute. You need to try harder when you attack me. Pretend I'm your enemy."

"You ARE my enemy."

Kylo retracted his saber blade and stared at me.

"Why are you in such a bitchy mood?"

I scoffed.

"I'm not in a bitchy mood, Kylo."

He smirked.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. If you were in a bitchy mood you would fight better."

I stomped up to him.

"Listen to me, Kylo Ren. I can fight well no matter what mood I'm in. If we're going to talk about bitchy moods, I suggest we use you as a gold-star example. You're always complaining and trashing things! Nothing seems to be good enough for you, and you-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"Please shut up."

He mumbled against my lips. He pulled away and I felt my face turn pink.

"Did you just... kiss me?"

"Fight a little better and I might do it again."

"Ew! Don't even think about it!"

I forced my brain to block out any thoughts I might be having that would give away the fact that I would very much like him to do it again. He stepped towards me.

"What do you have against me?"

He towered over me by almost a foot.

"You're- you're a bad person."

He cocked his head to the side.

"Am I, now?"

"You d-don't intimidate me."

He brought his face closer to mine.

"Then why are you stuttering-"

He brushed his hand against my hot cheek.

"-and blushing?"

I couldn't breathe.

Fight against it!

Fight against him!

He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine again.

"I can hear your heartbeat."

He kissed me again.

"It's racing."

I stepped backwards, only to find a wall behind me. Was that there before? Kylo placed his hand against the wall right above my head.

"I can see into your mind, I can read your thoughts."

He leaned down to my ear.

"They're quite dirty."

I realised I had been holding my breath this whole time. I exhaled and looked up into his deep brown eyes. Before I knew it, he was kissing me again. Only this time, I was kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I was kissing Kylo Ren like there was no tomorrow.

Get a grip!

You're supposed to hate him!

He's just too good at kissing to hate...