CHAPTER 38

[This chapter is a lil saucy]

The house was small, but not too small. The perfect size for the two of us. The best way to describe it would be a gothic-cabin of sorts. Like a normal cabin but black. 

"Living room."

He said, gesturing to a small room with a red couch and coffee table resting on white carpet.

"Kitchen."

Your basic kitchen. Stove, fridge, etc.

"Bathroom."

Bathroom.

"Bedroom."

A queen-sized bed with black and white sheets was in the middle of the largest room in the house. The house was so warm and welcoming, I had forgotten we were on Hoth. But, there were two big windows by the bed that showed the view. The snow was so beautiful to look at when you weren't stuck in the middle of it. I turned to Kylo.

"This place is so beautiful. Are you sure no one will find us?"

He wrapped his strong arms around me.

"No one will find us. I will protect you, alright? You're sfae."

He kissed the top of my head.

"We don't have to worry about anything now. Hux, The Resistance, Snoke, nothing."

I had to admit I liked the sound of that. I had known nothing but war since I was born. I was born into the Resistance and never got to decide what I wanted to do with my life. Kylo kissed me softly, running his fingers through my hair. 

"It's just us now."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on the tips of my toes to kiss him. He dominated the kiss and turned it into a french kiss. I stumbled backwards onto the bed and he kept kissing me more and more. His hands drifted under my shirt and pulled it over my head. He threw it to the side and started to kiss my neck, leaving love marks all over it.

I won't write down everything we did, I don't want to make this book to explicit. 

Just know that it would make your vanilla-ass grandparents gasp and need to sit down. 

I'll leave it up to your imagination.