The Actual Legend of the Princess and the Angel pt 2

Princess Hyeri dressed up as the substitute bride. She was dreading the idea of marrying Kim Shin. However, if it was exactly what she had to do to remind the king that she was his daughter, she would do it.

Queen In Ha came in to take her daughter to the wedding. She covered her face with a veil. As the wedding was completed, Kim Shin lifted the veil off to see Hyeri. He was furious as it was not Hae Soo.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE IS MY HAE SOO?"

He yelled grabbing everyone's attention. The emperor was shocked to see his other daughter.

"Princess,why are you here instead of your sister?"

The king asked calmly.

"She ran away. We could not find her anywhere. But I did not want anyone to find out because it would hamper your dignity, Your Highness."

Hyeri spoke as she planned. The king was angered now.

"Why did you even think it would be a good idea to betray King Kim Shin? If you knew that, why didn't you tell us?"

The king raised his voice.

"Betrayal is something I can never tolerate. And you just betrayed me. My own daughters betrayed me."

The king said with tears forming in his eyes.

Hyeri softened up by the reaction of her dad.

She was sent to the other kingdom with King Kim Shin. On the night, she was brutally murdered by her husband. As her soul lifted, she met the eyes of an angel. He was Jimin.

Jimin bowed to Hyeri as he said, "I'll take you to the Gate of Eternity."

"Can I see my home for one last time?"

Hyeri asked expressing her last wish.

"Sure."

Jimin and Hyeri left to see the emperor crying in his chamber. He heard about Hyeri's murder. That pain overshadowed the betrayals and disappearance of Hae Soo. Hyeri was moved to tears.

"After all, he cared about me. He finally recognised me."

Hyeri cried as Jimin held her in his arms. After Hyeri left to the Gate, Jimin went to see Hae Soo and Taehyung.

Jimin asked, "Will you tell her about the war?"

Taehyung was now lost. In those 3 days, he fell in love with Hae Soo. He was already in love with her when he was watching her.

"No."

Taehyung decided to tell the truth.

"Why? She's the end to Kim Shin."

Jimin said.

"She'll die,Jimin."

"Yes. I know."

"And I..."

"What? You don't want her to die."

"Yes."

"Humans are destined to die, Tae."

"But I...I love Soo."

"What? How's it even possible?"

"It just happened."

"You know,your love is not going to stop the fate."

"I will try my best."