The Call

I always thought I was hard to love but you made it seem so easy.

Joohyun checked her Google Photos to check if she could find out the picture of Taehyung and Haneul that she took almost an year ago.

She smirked to herself as she found the picture. She asked Hyeri to post it in the school's Instagram page where the students shared all the hottest gossip. It was ran by Hyeri.

As the picture was posted with the caption, "Someone's got a sugar daddy.", the rumours went wild. Jungkook asked Soojin, "What the fuck is that?"

Soojin was shocked and she did not know what to say. Jungkook examined the picture.

"This is not Yoongi..."

Jungkook said with shock visible in his eyes.

Soojin was wondering what happened. As Haneul came down, she bumped into Suho, a popular playboy and her senior.

"Sorry."

Haneul said expressionlessly.

"No problem. Can we get out of here? I kinda have something to talk to you."

Suho smirked.

"Nope. You're already talking."

Suho chuckled as he said, "Feisty, I like that."

"You know you're just wasting my time. Cut the chase."

"I heard you're interested in sugar daddies. I can be one."

"What the fuck?!"

"Don't pretend to be unaware."

"You know I don't know where you heard this. But even if I'm into sugar daddies, I'll never be with you. You see,I'm not into guys who got their tiny dicks in their heads."

Suho was shut up by the remark and Haneul left walking proudly.

Haneul met Soojin and said, "Man, I'm hearing too many rumours about me today."

Soojin looked worried as she said, "You can not really explain this scandal."

Soojin made Haneul see the picture.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

Haneul yelled at Soojin grabbing some giggles from the juniors.

They both left to the empty storeroom. Haneul asked, "How did they get a picture of me and Taehyung?"

"He doesn't even come to pick you up except for that one time."

Soojin stated.

"It's from an year ago."

Haneul examined the picture.

"Honestly, I don't give a fuck to what the idiots think. But Jungkook.."

Haneul trailed off. Jungkook and Soojin were her only friends but she could not explain herself to him.

Jungkook banged the door startling the girls.

"Come in."

Haneul said not knowing what to say.

"Hey."

Jungkook said awkwardly.

"Jungkook,we need to talk."

Soojin said.

"Talk about what?"

Jungkook asked glaring at Haneul.

"It's n-not what it seems like."