The Unknown Girl

Without you, I can't breathe
I'm nothing without you

Taehyung said the words that caused Jackson to widen his eyes.

"What?"

Jackson mumbled.

"I hate to say this but I know you take the money of the Wandering Souls by letting them go."

"I don't."

Jackson said firmly.

"You use it to satisfy your needs. Food, entertainment, and all the fascinating things human invented. I can see a phone in your pocket."

Taehyung smirked as he went over and took out a smartphone from his pocket.

"So tell me everything you know about Kim Shin honestly."

Taehyung said while he was glaring at Jackson. Jackson was defenceless.

"Sit down."

Jackson said all defeated.

"Kim Shin bribed me and I was tempted to use the fascinating things. So I let him go."

"Well I already know that."

"I did not regret it because he did not create any sort of trouble. After the death of Queen Hae Soo, he started to possess human beings."

"So it was when I was released from the cage and got the message of the fate."

Taehyung said putting his palm on his chin.

"Yes. For 20 years, I was trying to find him but he was just so good at hiding. I found him when he was watching you in your guesthouse."

"What?"

"He told me that he was not going anywhere unless he destroyed you."

Jackson looked at Taehyung, feeling ashamed of himself.

"And you want me to be destroyed."

Taehyung said expressionlessly knowing how much Jackson disliked him.

Jackson was feeling ashamed of himself because he knew that he created a monster.

"I'm sorry. I hate how things have turned out."

Jackson said.

"So tell me everything you know about Kim Shin."

Taehyung said expressionlessly. He was just speechless at how Jackson was so greedy.

"It all started when I first met Kim Shin."

Jackson said remembering the memories of that time.

Jackson froze Kim Shin in the air as he said, "Your time is up, Kim Shin."

"IS THIS HOW YOU TALK TO A KING?"

Kim Shin yelled trying to move.

"Shh..you're not a king anymore."

Jackson said annoyed with the yelling.

"Please let me go."

Kim Shin begged.

"I cannot. You'll become an evil spirit."

"I will go after I see Hae Soo die. Please."

"What? No."

"I'll let you know where I've hidden my wealth. It's a secret. You can enjoy yourself with hundreds of games and food."

Jackson was tempted as he gave in.