seven.

⠀⠀⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [빨간]↳ ꒰ 𝙧𝙚𝙙 ꒱⠀⠀the color didn't quite resemble a tomato, it was more bright and nearly acidic looking on what was normally a naturally pink color

⥽♡ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ [빨간]
↳ ꒰ 𝙧𝙚𝙙 ꒱

the color didn't quite resemble a tomato, it was more bright and nearly acidic looking on what was normally a naturally pink color. two bags of hot cheetos would do that to ones tongue.

"did you get it?" jungkooks words came out odd as he tried to speak with his tongue sticking out. the flesh was bright red and still kind of burning. he drank a good amount of water but it was still spicy. jin was also keen on seeing how close it resembled to one of the queens runway gown looks.

"got it." jin snapped the picture of jungkook sitting beside the tv with his mouth open and red tongue on display. "it's pretty close." he said while zooming in on the photo.

"it better be. red is my favorite color." jungkook said as he stood and made his way back to the couch to sit beside his best friend and finish the episodes. they were four hours in, elbows deep in a bag of cheetos and too lost in spilled tea to be saved. "yeah well aquaria isn't serving my favorite looks tonight." jin clicked his tongue and looked back up at the screen.

jungkook just hummed and grabbed another handful of the snack. they had normally eaten them with chopsticks to keep their fingers from turning red, but it was easier to eat a handful at a time. "who's next?" he asked, the intro music had started to play and another queen would walk out.

"you're suppose to guess." jin said. he stole a cheeto from his best friends hand.

the ravenette just pouted, his head landing gently on the olders shoulder. "i don't feel like it anymore."

"do you want more to drink?" jin noticed the boys empty water and went to stand up. he grabbed both their glasses and headed to the kitchen anyways, before he even got an answer. there was a cartoon of juice on the counter, right next to a spill of syrup that got sticky. jin chuckled softly to himself and quickly cleaned up the spill surely from this mornings breakfast. "can you put ice please?" jungkook asked from the couch.

the older hummed, adding the cubes and heading back to the living room. the sun had set a while ago and the moon shone in. it was full, and probably a good night to sit outside and view the sky. they didn't do that much anymore.

"thanks." jungkook said before taking the glass and feeling it's coolness against his palms.

they were quiet for a few minutes, and then jin had pulled out his phone as his curiousness bloomed in his mind. "hey, so what's that guys name?" he asked, nudging his friend gently as he opened the instagram app.

it would just be a little friendly stalking, to see who this guy was that seemed to be interested in his best friend. "no jin." jungkook was stopping him right there.

"oh come on, let me just tell you if he's cute or not." his best friend tried to convince him.

the younger just tilted his chin up, "i know he is, he sounds cute." it wasn't a lie, with a deep and velvety voice like that taehyung had to be handsome. plus jin thought any boy with a pulse was gorgeous so his opinion wouldn't really matter anyways.

"it's taehyung." jungkook caved seconds later. despite not wanting to overthink his current situation, it wasn't often that someone wanted to be his friend — it definitely got the small boys hopes up and he'd be lying if he said he didn't want to know more about this guy.

jin grinned in success and typed the name into instagram. searching for someone like that on social media was kind of difficult, one in a million chances of finding the guy and even harder at that when the only person who's met him hasn't even seen him properly. "he has a deep voice, he's from daegu and he graduated from that arts school," jungkook said, "you know, the same one as-"

"gotcha." jin cut his friend off before he could go further on that topic. the older wasn't a fan of who jungkook was referring to and would much rather avoid his name in general. he scrolled through the app some more, looking through various profiles and trying to find something to do with a past in daegu, currently living in seoul, an arts school, and any photo that looked close to their area.

jungkook just silently ate his snack, waiting patiently for any sign of his friends success or defeat. it would probably come in the form of a sigh or an excited squeal. jin was always very good at stalking people's profiles, sometimes knowing more about jungkooks schedule then he did himself. "this guy looks like he could be around our age." jin said, it was a habit to tilt the phone towards the person he was talking to. he just winced a bit and held it back towards himself.

"aw he took a nice photo of a sunset." jin scrolled a bit through the posts. they were mainly artsy and aesthetic, not the usual insta photos of mirror selfies or fancy food dishes.

"we saw a sunset together." jungkook said, leaning a bit closer. "like some nights ago."

"it is recent." jin said. "let me scroll back and see if there's any of this dude in daegu." he went far back in the guys profile, noticing a few photos of his face and raising his eyebrows at his prominent features and handsome looks. if this was the guy then jungkook was very lucky. it was more for fun, jin didn't think he'd actually find the one person out of millions of accounts — but it was one photo that had his stomach twisting and chill going down his spine. for a second he was thankful his best friend was blind, because he couldn't see the picture of the handsome boy and a familiar face. it had to have been him then, the one guy that's been hanging out with jungkook had to have had a past with the one person that could make this a mess.

the two boys looked young, considering how far back jin scrolled. they were smiling wide with squinted eyes and matching uniforms. jin didn't know what to say and he realized some bullshit needed to bloom as his best friend tugged gently on his sleeve, "anything?" jungkooks soft voice sounded so precious.

"sadly not." jin closed his phone with a click. "maybe we can go out together and you can show me him so i know for future references." he laughed lightly, but his stomach still felt a little off about this now.

"maybe you can make kebabs one night," jungkook was smiling, "he likes those." 

"maybe." jin smiled too, it probably looked more like a grimace instead. he didn't even realize the show was still going until a nicki minaj song started playing as the bottom two queens had to lip sync for their lives in order to not be eliminated.

jungkook gasped, and his butt was off the couch and dancing along, rapping along to starships with his whole chest. everything was fine again, because jin was grinning again and throwing his head back in laughter as his best friend lived his best life. at one point the poor boy stubbed his toe and missed a high note, but jin got it all on video and the two fell into fits of giggles. it was hard to stay in poor moods when the two were together. it was genuine friendships that were needed when life seemed to give you more than you can handle.

⠀⠀

▁▁▁▁▁